• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen That magical moment..

Years
  • So, when you found out that HG/SS was going to be released, what was your reaction? Did you take a fit of excitement? Shrug it off? Or maybe even done a little dance <( ' '<)

Whatever you did, post it here!

Ayselipera

My insides exploded with joy... till I came to the reality it won't be realeased in the U.S. till 2010.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I was shocked, amazed and thrilled all in one. I then did research to make sure it was true and then as this board was made and it was confirmed I was beside myself. Now I am impatient because I live in the US and have to wait for the big 2010 to hit.

Setting_Sun

The cake is NOT a lie.
    Years
  • I took one look at the logo and sighed with a huge smile. My heart skipped a beat and there were light butterflies in my stomach. Pokemon Gold was my very first game I owned, and I immediately though, "I am SO getting Heart Gold!" I also believed I would get a Cyndaquil.

After more thought, though, I remembered the first game I PLAYED was Pokemon Silver at my friend's house, and when he let me start a file, it was Chikorita I used. I'll be getting Soul Silver and starting with Chikorita. All in all, it was a very happy yet nostalgic feel. The little doubt monsters in the back of my head shouted, "IT'S A FAN-SERVICE GAME! THEY'LL RUIN IT!" but I'm hoping for the best.

Sainthell

Look at my awesome ki power.
    Years
  • i danced. i think i danced in public , don't remember. oh, and i yelled. "AWESOME!!!! REMAKES OF GOLD AND SILVER!!! YEAAAAHH!!!" or something '-'

HeartGoldnSoulSilver

is ready for the remakes.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    When I found out? I was so happy I didn't know what to do, soooooo I created a youtube account in order to let the world know everything about the remake I knew would come one day. :)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • My heart jumped a beat, and now I know it wont be in Britten until 2010, maybe even 2011, I am really disappointed. I can't wait for it to be released though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2009
    I was like 'Man, they should remake gold and silver'
    'Dood, they are'
    'REALLY? ._.'
    Checked online and lo and behold, they were XD

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    i got all giddy and called all my pokemon-playing friends all excited and giddy like a 5 ear old.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Honestly, I announced it on every single thread I could find, and then I got a warning from the administration for spamming :P

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • The only thing I said was "finally!!" and skipped around the house for half an hour. my family thought I went crazy :P

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • "I knew it would happen eventually!"

well that was after I was like "wtf?" because some of my friends on msn were talking about it and I hadn't heard yet. Then I also realized that it wasn't coming out for a long time and I'll probably be in college by the time it's out in English. But still!

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • I was like "BEST DAY OF MY LIIIFE!!"

Seriously. People asked why.
    My entire psyche was fizzing up in euphoria, and I was extremely excited.

I don't care if it comes out in 2012, I know it'll be worth the wait.
    Because Game Freak is gonna make damn sure this delivers the same kind of greatness that Gold, Silver and Crystal did.

I might Pre-Order both of 'em...

Back