• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The 2 new Eevee Evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    We already have a thread, concerning the 2 new Eevee evolutions, so I'm going to merge these threads, as you could've easily posted your question in there.

~merged~

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    umm it's a "fresh leaf" type pokemon, and has almost no vines whatsoever.

lol hate to upset ya ;)

Flaming_Eevee

No Eevees were harmed, ok?
    Years
    Wow. For some reason, I think Glacia looks femimine.

The steel/rock type ones would be interesting.

How about a ghost type? OMG... I oughta sprite that sometime.

Sumshine 904

PokéDork
    Years
    *stares at the two pictures* Ew... They're ugly... They could've done alot more work on designing them... I wonder if I could send my design for a ghost-type Eevee-lution to the disigners in Japan...

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Well I think they r pretty good but couldve done a better job designing them like make them look more like there element then just a fusion of a Leaf n a cat/fox or an ice cube put into a blender with a cat/fox!

Offtopic: Btw the PS3 came out on my bro's b-day 11/17/06!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Leafia is obviously the much better choice of the two eeveelutions...

Glacia got the strong defense and a praise-worthy sp.atk, but sadly with such a low hp and speed, it really has to take too much beating in order to get to its turn. Without an agility or mine cart passed to it, it will be completely destroyed with all those arm hammer and stone edge out there... The low hp just kills it too badly. It got the same problem with Flareon.

Leafia got a decent attack and speed, with a powerful defense to take even a special effective physical attack at least once. Access to sword dance makes it dangerous and capable of baton passing as well. The only thing making it inferior to the older eeveelutions is the lack of physical movepool that is given to all the eeveelutions. Leaf Blade and Scissor Cross (along with Return which everyone knows) are the only physical attack it got. In comparison to many other Pokemon in DP who got access to at least 5 different high power elemental attacks, it is rather overly predictable how it is completely useless against any flying types... Let's not forget how its ability is crap-tastic.

The order of power is still Jolteon/Vaporeon at the top, then Umbreon following with its tanking ability and its only weakness being fighting attacks. Leafia follows, with Flareon/Glacia in the end.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The order of power is still Jolteon/Vaporeon at the top, then Umbreon following with its tanking ability and its only weakness being fighting attacks. Leafia follows, with Flareon/Glacia in the end.

You forgot Espeon between Umbreon & Jolteon/Vaporeon with its high Sp. ATK.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I think that Glacia and Leafia are both cool pokemon. Their stats are pretty awesome too.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 9, 2007
    I hope they are going to be great Eevee evolutions, I bet the Ice evolution will be my preferred evolution of the two, because I love Ice types. They are so great at delivering damage in most situations.

As for the Grass evolution..Hmm, Grass types can be good, but I just think i'd prefer the Ice evolution.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Im still going to go with Leafia because well not only iz it manely green but im sure its got better atks n a better HP than Glacia.

But 1 question iz it a rumour tht there names r actually Leafeon n Glaceon or Vineon n Shiveon???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back