• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The 2 new Eevee Evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    Two of the better created and thought of new generation pokemon. For me i really prefer Glacia as it teases my water trainer status, but lefia is cool too, is this the final evolutionary stages of eevee that we are going to see?

~Kipper~

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Well, we really have no idea of knowing, I do hope for a steel* one and possibly a ghost** or dragon*** one, since those types are a little more distinctive...

*Ironeon?
    **Paraneon?
    ***Ormreon?

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    I always got Eevee in red, blue, fire red and leaf green. I also got them in other poke games. But Eevee has like 6 evolutions and now has two more? Soon there will be an evee for every poketype in the game including steel

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    Poké King is right they could have done ALOT better on making the two new evos my little 1 1/2 yearold cosin could do better than this

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    Well, we really have no idea of knowing, I do hope for a steel* one and possibly a ghost** or dragon*** one, since those types are a little more distinctive...

*Ironeon?
    **Paraneon?
    ***Ormreon?

i actually have a steel one that i need to get to spriting named Titaneon. paraneon is a good name... but a ghost eevee just wouldn't work, i don't think. same for a dragon eevee...

Years
    A Dragon Eevee just..wouldn't make sense. xD But I'm not really keen on these new Eevee evolutions. The grass one is alright, but the ice one to me is..terrible. =/ As someone earlier said, the idea was there, but screwed it up.

Years
    Right now, of all the eevee evo's, umbreon is the best coz it can well, beat all of them.. and it has a type advantage aginst Espeon... there are no fighting ones to kill umbreon, so there should be a kiceon or punceon..
    Espeon >umbreon
    Flareon > Vaporeon
    Vaporeon > Jolteon
    Jolten > Leafia (maybe, but i think jolteon haz weak stats and stuff..)
    leafia > glacia
    Glacia > Jolteon
    Umbreon > Charizard/w Brick Break xD!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Right now, of all the eevee evo's, umbreon is the best coz it can well, beat all of them.. and it has a type advantage aginst Espeon... there are no fighting ones to kill umbreon, so there should be a kiceon or punceon..
    Espeon >umbreon
    Flareon > Vaporeon
    Vaporeon > Jolteon
    Jolten > Leafia (maybe, but i think jolteon haz weak stats and stuff..)
    leafia > glacia
    Glacia > Jolteon
    Umbreon > Charizard/w Brick Break xD!!

......You say that Umbreon's the best (which is just wrong all in itself), then go on say that Espeon's better...Is your head screwed in right?

BlackRainWillFall

Jacoby: True Beast of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2007
    LOL, do we really need more Eeveelutions? Leafia and Glacia are adorable, but I hope GF ends the evoultions here. For the love of God, there is 7 of them.

Years
    some people go way too deep into saying what will work. its the game designer that decide the designs. but on another note i always thought eevee was a fox.

BlackRainWillFall

Jacoby: True Beast of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2007
    some people go way too deep into saying what will work. its the game designer that decide the designs. but on another note i always thought eevee was a fox.

I second that. I never thought that Eevee looked like a cat, but way more like a fox.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I think there will-in future games- be an eeveelution for every type

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I always wanted a Grass Eevee. X33
    And now I finally get one!
    ...If I get that Nat. Dex, that is.

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
    I wonder what the English names will be?

I was thinking Glaceon for the Ice one, but that would kind of clash with the Elite Four member Glacia in G/S/C.

Blizzareon, maybe? Nah, that sounds weird. Snoweon? =P
    For the Grass one...Vineon! Oh wait. Ew. No, um...Gardeneon? As in, Gard-ay-neon? Sounds like a Final Fantasy name when it's drunk. That made no sense. Oh well.
    -gives up-
    I can't wait to see the actual names though! =D

By the way, how do you get National Dex again? I think that's the only way to get Eevee...=P I liked when you just found it on a table. xD I loved evolving mine to Vaporeon because I loved Vaporeon but my brother told me Flareon was a lot stronger so naturally I started to evolve it into Flareon. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back