• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The 2 new Eevee Evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Well, it's not just you... countless other people have made the same mistake when we have constantly reminded people about this. In fact, it probably appears on every page of this thread. It just gets tedious when we've answered the same question countless times! Sorry if we offended you anyway :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Chill. It's the first time I post here, it's not like I knew that. Geez.
    Leaf sounds quite english to me, and Glac is like Glace which is french for ice. Speaking french, I wouldn't have known those are the Japanese names.

i would think it would be glacia like glacier lol idk we only have what...like 2 months then we will know

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Well, it's not just you... countless other people have made the same mistake when we have constantly reminded people about this. In fact, it probably appears on every page of this thread. It just gets tedious when we've answered the same question countless times! Sorry if we offended you anyway :/

Welll... you sure didn't make a good first impression, I'll tell you that! lol It's alright. I, too, got very pissed off and wrote in size 7, bolded because someone had repeated a question that I was sick and tired of reading. I know where you come from.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Vineon.... pretty hot name.

If you dont mind, I will disregard your claim of rights over it and make it my name.

Of course I mind. Change your name NOW or else I'll find where you live and sit on your head I'll report you to a mod for theft.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Oh well, its not like you used Vineon for money or anything icha, then thatd be stealing of intellectual property! xD

Besides it probably wont be used officially (unless theyre really, really stupid) since it has no vines!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2007
    Actually, this was all a joke.

I didnt steal vineon, obviously, since I used that name for several years. Actually dating back from 2001 when I made it my account name on TPM (thepokemasters).

I found this thread and someone claiming ownership over the name I made 6 years ago by googling my own name, I thought that was pretty funny.

Vineon is my name on many pokemon sites, mainly smogon.com and Netbattle where I am an admin, serebii, pojo, gamefaqs, etc etc. It is my name everywhere, it is even my AIM sn.

You came up with vineon this year as a name for leafia? excellent name. Sadly you dont own it. :)

This all can be proven, but.. I'll trust you just believe me. If not, I'm sure at least someone here played NetBattle once and can confirm.

I enjoyed your pm ordering me to change a name Ive used forever.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Actually, this was all a joke.

I didnt steal vineon, obviously, since I used that name for several years. Actually dating back from 2001 when I made it my account name on TPM (thepokemasters).

I found this thread and someone claiming ownership over the name I made 6 years ago by googling my own name, I thought that was pretty funny.

Vineon is my name on many pokemon sites, mainly smogon.com and Netbattle where I am an admin, serebii, pojo, gamefaqs, etc etc. It is my name everywhere, it is even my AIM sn.

You came up with vineon this year as a name for leafia? excellent name. Sadly you dont own it. :)

This all can be proven, but.. I'll trust you just believe me. If not, I'm sure at least someone here played NetBattle once and can confirm.

I enjoyed your pm ordering me to change a name Ive used forever.

Wasn't very funny. Seems a rather rude thing to do, actually.

And I came up with the name all by myself. I didn't know about someone else using it and, to be blunt, I don't care. You came in acting as if you were taking the name out of the blue, and that earns you a negative in my book already.

(Also since you apparently just signed up to start an argument...)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    o.k this thread is getting a lil to off topic.
    so can we get back to the topic ?

anyway i love glaceons (as i call it ) shiny
    i hope i get a shiny evee and then evolve it

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2007
    lol, sorry for that

I did join only to spark a reaction from you and you gave me more than I hoped for. It was fun. I'm done now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2007
    They should really make a mixed elemental, that has colours like rainbows, but the cuteness of a puppy.

Years
    Check it out! Sugimori-art from Bulbapedia have been released!!!

The 2 new Eevee Evolutions

The 2 new Eevee Evolutions

Wellp, its settled. I like Glacia more!
    If you take a careful look you can see the grass type looks similar to espeon and the ice one looks similar to umbreon.Looks at their ears,

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I like Glacia/Glaceon the best, just because ice is one of my favorite types and it could take out Leafia/Leafeon pretty easily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back