• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 5 worst people of all time.

Shizz

Popcorn Fantic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    What of William Bryant and Francis May? The owners of that one match company, mostly hiring teen women, and imposing a series of fines for 'offenses', such as using the bathroom. On top of that, short-cutting to save funds on product, used white phosphorous instead of red; which causes Phossy Jaw when you breathe the fumes from it for too long.

The symptoms started as follows:
    toothaches, which led to swelling, abscesses, and then discharge caused by your jaw bone rotting...then....your jaw would start glowing green. The only treatment was jaw amputation, which would have to be done before organ failure killed them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Where are the morons who harassed me on those other forums?

Seriously, though, I worked on yearbook staff in high school, and I know for a fact that this sort of thing wouldn't fly with our advisor or the rest of us on staff. Everything in our yearbooks was checked over to make sure everything was okay and non-offensive.

LOL at the tape "solution" though.

ضاد ضاد

لول انا في الجزء السفلي للغاية
    Years
    Here's my top 5 personal list of the worst people in the world.

5. Charles Manson - Mass murderer
    4. Pontius Pilate - Crucified Jesus Christ in the Christianity Bible
    3. Pol Pot - Resulted in the death of 1,000,000 Cambodians
    2. Osama bin Laden - Al-Queda, Taliban... All that stuff
    1. Adolf Hitler - the death of 6,000,000 Jews

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I think lists like this of the worst people are ridiculous. Because the crimes and their intensity and reasons behind them are going to viewed differently by each and every person. To be honest, if there's gonna be a list like that, everyone has to go on it. What makes you better just because you haven't killed or been the cause of people dying?[/SIZE

&& Also, the kids should have every right to post that. Maybe not in a yearbook, but the people shouldn't get upset with the content of the list. It's THEIR opinion. They put what they thought. Honestly, Bush and Cheney have some done some messed up things while they were in office. To be considered the worst people? Maybe not. But like I said, it's their opinion. But the reason that people are getting so hurt about this is because the list differs from people they would have chose. I'm sure that if they listed
    1. Adolf Hitler
    2. Osama Bin Laden
    3. Charles Manson
    4. Fidel Castro
    5. Mohamed Farra Aidid

Then there would have been less controversy, simple for the fact that it wasn't American presidents, and people that, in general, Americans tend to dislike.

Last edited:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I giggled when I saw George W Bush. Sure, I think he was a horrible president. But I don't think that's reason enough to put him with Mr.Genocide and Mr.Crashandboom

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I can think of another person that can replace George W. Bush, he didn't kill or arrested many people like Yakov Sverdlov did which was the leader of the Red Terror.

:t354:TG

Back