• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Abby x Sawah Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    No one has asked about my sign on my corkboard XD!!! Lol, *ponders remaking it to make it colorful*

aaaaaa

Yeah, I'm the store manager :) Is fun work, stressful though.
    Thank you, I like to think my name has a little charm to it XD
    And sign? On corkboard? show show!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Lol, I think I said something about this on like page 3.. not sure o.o;

But I wrote a sign in school that has the club name on it (of course with Member of in front of it) and I posted it on the corkboard next to my bed XD! I'll take a pic with my webcam when I find it again.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yay! The only thing I like better than hearing/seeing my own name in stuff people post, is Sawah's. That pic'll rock.
    And yes, it is tough. She had to go into work today. But we have the weekend together. <3 (Well, Friday and Saturday for me. But, y'know.)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hm. I see only the cool people post in this thread. I can be cool *walks in slow motion and steps in poop* Aw crap! XD

Abby and Sawah are two cool nice people. They seem to be a "cute" couple. I'll join!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We are a cute couple, cause we're so mismatched on the surface. XD Of course then you get to know us and we're much more alike than you think. That's why we have a fanclub!
    …that, and we're too cute NOT to.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Ooh Am I a cool person..yes I am woo! Anyway..what are we talking about today then?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    OOh I know :P, Ok so have we any banners yet?

Edit: Ooh wait, I made one hehe!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back