• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Abby x Sawah Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I hope you guys had a very merry christmas IF you know what I mean. Eh, eh? Neh neh? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Btw, I'm still working on that pic of you two for a late xmas gift :3 It should be done by February >>; Since I'm a slow colorer o.o;

*gets killed by evil snowman*

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • That sure is a cute banner/avatar you made Sawah. I think it fits abby just right. ^_^

CaRtOON said:
    I hope you guys had a very merry christmas IF you know what I mean. Eh, eh? Neh neh? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Btw, I'm still working on that pic of you two for a late xmas gift :3 It should be done by February >>; Since I'm a slow colorer o.o;

*gets killed by evil snowman*

I'm sure their just glad you showed up in this thread to say something. Though it would have been nice to see the pics this year. ~_^

~Blade~

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    XD; I don't think I'd be able to finish it tho this year ;;

*dies*

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • LanceLite said:
    hey can i join? i think its a little too late but.. here's ur 29th member!!! i've just become an abbyxsawah fan.. and i dont really even know them properly ^_^
    I'm not an owner or co-owner but I'm very sure you can join. And well,welcome to the club. Have fun and have a good time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2005
    a1337a said:
    Well Abby is 17, and will be 18 on the 12th of June.
    Whereas I'm 20, and will be 21 on the 5th of April.
    So yes, I'm older.
    But if you were to see us two standing hand in hand next to each other, you'd probably think Abby was older, and if you heard me speak, you'd DEFINATELY think I was younger XD
    Aww, poor Sawah. Well, being younger rules! XD

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I get an IM:

*editted out*

That's quite an interesting one. XP

Kawaii~

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Or...instead of clicking that link Sawah just posted...you could just click F5 and it would have the same effect :P:P:P:P:P

*clicks link anyway*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back