• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Abby x Sawah Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
  • im not using it now.. ive always used pokecommunity.com for PC... abbyxsawah.com is the next best domain for pc out of so many ones.....

i'll use abbyxsawah.com when i access PC from somewhere else other than home comps.. then cookies set for that comp wont work for other pc domains that are mainly used... *evil schemes ^_^;;*

we need a nice topic to discuss... but YAY sawah is on!! but abby is on at msn.. y not here?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • er...
    Sawah said:
    ...and those who maybe want to be our friend but are just not sure.
    We love you guys, all of you ^_^
    hehe... we love u too ^_^;;; i just didnt get anything better to say at that.. but thats me in weird situations....

we need a nice lil topic here to talk about or something.... how about what do u think Abby and Sawah will do when they are married and living together in the future? and this one.. ABBY AND SAWAH dont post into this topic.. u can see what the others are thinking about ur future ^_^ i'll post my ... imagination after someone else has.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • a1337a said:
    *pesters Abby to add the new members to the memberlist* Welcome to the club.
    I'd like to take this opportunity to thank our friends for being here.
    Both old, and new, and those who maybe want to be our friend but are just not sure.
    We love you guys, all of you ^_^
    thats is so cool! I stand a chance to be your friend! *runs out and buys a bunny* Here. *hands it over to Sawah and Blue appears* AH!
    Well its the thought that counts. :D
    On topic... I like your guys domain name. I saved is as my lap top's home page.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think you guys are supposed to theorize about what our life will be like, and us watch. XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    I think you guys are supposed to theorize about what our life will be like, and us watch. XD
    Nah...that first part takes effort. The second half seems fun. We'll let you guys do all the work, and we watch you like monkeys. It's like reality TV! Lol

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • cmon tig! and dont forget me!

and hm.... yea.. u guys.. *imagines...* hm... hm..... dont laugh. for some reason it has me and Asher in it....

imagination mode MaxMan said:
    Abby and Sawah are married and living together and happily and for some reason two twins called Asher and LanceLite are visiting them....
    but WHY do i have to be in there?? and wait..

imagination mode MaxMan said:
    and there asher and lancelite are there and some more PC members come visit.. and what are they here to see? i have no idea cos Lance isnt letting me go into his imagination any more. firewall douser anyone?
    i hate maxman when he says more than he's supposed to.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • a1337a said:
    Well, I went to the beach today, with my family. My Aunties, my cousins, and other such relations. Both my Aunties decided to flash their breasts within a half hour period, and my little five year old cousin girlie kept poking my C's and giggling a little "I touched yet boobies!". How cute! This time next year, Abby will be with me for this holiday, which will rawk so much.
    Anyway, Abby is not feeling well, she has a cold. So I think we should wish her well, and hope she feels better soon <3
    Oh, and I got new sig lyrics! Yay ^_^
    Love you, Abby, always!
    ~Sawah

Aww well, i hope Abby feels better soon!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Sawah said:
    Well, I went to the beach today, with my family. My Aunties, my cousins, and other such relations. Both my Aunties decided to flash their breasts within a half hour period, and my little five year old cousin girlie kept poking my C's and giggling a little "I touched yet boobies!". How cute! This time next year, Abby will be with me for this holiday, which will rawk so much.
    Anyway, Abby is not feeling well, she has a cold. So I think we should wish her well, and hope she feels better soon <3
    Oh, and I got new sig lyrics! Yay ^_^
    Love you, Abby, always!
    ~Sawah
    Hope you feel better soon,Abby.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back