• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ability to use one Pokémon move?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I would use Thunder Shock because I'm very claustrophobic and I could use when people get too close to me x3 If I chose anything more powerful, I would hurt someone which is not what I want. I just don't want people in my personal space!

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
    Most are either saying fly or Teleport. So I guess I'll choose something else (I probably would have gone with fly...I have always wished I could. Being in a plane is not the same)

But if I had to choose something besides Fly, it'd be Fire Blast. Wouldn't having fire breath be awesome? LOL

Years
    Rain Dance.

I already like rainy weather, but to be able to summon it up whenever I wanted would be a lot of fun. If it's powerful enough it could end droughts, make deserted areas green and lush, or do a dozen other useful things. And if it's like the games show it to be I could stop a blizzard by just changing the weather to rain even if that makes no sense in the real world.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Wouldn't mind giving someone a cheeky roar of time if they got on my wrong side...

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    other than the obvious fly or teleport, maybe surf. idk, its something ive always wished i could do XD.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    I wish I had the ability to use Aura Sphere. That move is good for clearing away obstacles without using my full strength.

I soooo agree! ^_^
    I really like Lucario. Like a lot.
    Aura Sphere is probably my favorite move, because what really is better that summoning energy and forming it into a ball? 90 Attack power.

Second of all, I guess would be Transform, since... you could do anything. ;p

Back