• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ABSOLute best Official Absol Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    From what I see, it depends on what sort of coverage that one is aiming for.

Myself I would probably be using something like Rock Slide or Stone Edge.

With only 75 base Special Attack I don't believe it reliable enough to be using Ice Beam or Blizzard, but then again if its only really for ingame, its probably fine.

Its interesting the high number of Special based moves it can learn

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Can I ask out of interests sake, why the ice move?

Ahhhh.... In my principle, I must learn a Special type attack even of it's base stats are somewhat low. For you know, for some advantages. And I have a fondness in icetype moves. And recently, I've changed the Slash from the one in Emerald into Double-Edge. Its very efficient.

Ha! I like your signature Erureido! It's kinda funny.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I must join this fan club! So far all of my fanfictions have had something to do with Absol, mainly because it's such a cool Pokemon.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Okay

Crazy Scenario: You have an Absol thats rather depressed, mainly because of its ability to predict disasters (Lets say its rather young and not too knowledgable about its own abilities). You've been seeking a way to help Absol out of its depression but to no avail. Just when both of you have given up, a strange, powerful entity appears out of nowhere to help. It says that you must help your Pokemon by sharing its burden. The choice how is up to you.

Would you choose A) A "psychic" link that allows communication, B) For 30 days, you will have your Absol's abilities, while your Absol will not longer have its ability for those 30 days C) Permanently, during 12pm to 12am each day you and your Absol swap abilities. D) For 14 days, you both swap bodies with rach other. or E) Other (if you pick that, please explain)

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Great topic Riolu. ^^

I would choose B) For 30 days, you will have your Absol's abilities, while your Absol will not longer have its ability for those 30 days
    Absol might enjoy not having this ability for a while, but it'll feel empty after a while, and it'll realize the importance of this ability after loosing it. That would be my solution.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    For me, telepathy (ftw!) because I could communicate with it, and eventually teach it that its ability is important in the world. Plus, after that, I could still keep it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    E) Other
    Well,i would like to see what it goes through and how hard it is.
    We'll face it together,it's my buddy.^0^!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    aw...that's so cool! (don't want to say cute, i bet my frien-aw crap!)

This topic brings out the creative side of almost anyone!

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Hohoho. I am (since yesterday) the proud owner of a shiny Absol, and I'd like to join this club. Enough small talk: now for answering the questions that have been brought up.

What is your Absol's Moveset?

She's in training at the moment, but the moveset I'm working towards is the following:

Swords Dance
    Night Slash
    Psycho Cut
    Rock Smash (for those dang Blisseys)

Insert entity-showing-up-and-granting-a-power question here

I would go with (E), which in my case would be to permanently have Absol's power. We'd have something in common, and we could relate to each other better. That way, we'd trust each other more and would probably have an easier time helping each other (i.e. when one of us gets depressed about our ability).

I think it would be unwise to take away Absol's ability, because it's very useful. I mean, just think about it: Hurricane Katrina? The California wildfires? The earthquakes in China? If an Absol existed to predict them, lots of people wouldn't have had to lose their lives or their property.

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    My answer is...
    D) For 14 days, you both swap bodies with each other.

So that my Absol will also share my joys in "human" life.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    cool! I wanna join! it sounds really awsome. I have over fifty five absols in diamond! And they weren't hacked, so if anyone wants one, they can have one! lol must look at my signature! it is funny!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Um..XD at signaure.

But, you can't go around saying, LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE ! IT FUNNY!

That's kind of rude/spam.

But anyway, welcome, Pokefan32!

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Since it's slowing down a bit around here, I have a few questions. First, do the founders/co-owners have to make up topics or can any member do so? And secondly, more on-topic, can anyone explain how exactly Absol uses that blade on his (her?) head to fight? I know one of the anime episodes featured a fight of some type against an Absol, but I haven't seen it and doubt I could find it online. The blade looks a little cumbersome, not to mention very short and attached to a difficult body part to wield (its head instead of like a paw or something).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back