• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The acronym game

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Great Hour On Some Time Of Fond Christmas Hour In Stray Trees Many Adobes Some People Act So Truthful

WTF? XD

People And Animals

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • I Glanced Over There A New DS Game already Made Envoloped For Older Remakes Can't Have Real Idiots So They Made A Stupid Android Now Da Idiot Is Freaking Under Notice

Yea I had fun with that Now try this

FOR CHRISTMAS I GOT LOTS OF COOL AND USEFUL THINGS AND THEY ARE COOL

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Full Out Right Chest Heat Real In Sand Two More And Steal In Golf Out Twelve Loads Of Twos Santa Of For Coal On Of Love Andy not Dog Useless Santa Eating Four Ulmbrellas Lord Toys Hell In No God Stain And No Dogs To Heat End Yeti Are Really Enimmes Cold of our Lord

WTF happended therE?. a shorter one:

SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON

do you reconise the name?

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • CIRCUS OF DOOM

ckicken infected rooster, cancelled underneath smelly oparation's, for death or other malfunctioning....

THE ROOSTER HAS LEFT THE PINK BUILDING

have fun

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Arcanine Creates Tremendous Indispensable Valiancy Even Losing Youngligs =P
    TWISTED TRANSISTER

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • TYRANOSAURUS REX

tricking you, reverses an new orbiting star, and uranas rivive's untop serious reanimated elephant's xtreme

VIBRATING SOFA

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • [an] Odd, Mischievous Gremlin [hat]
    46c43a81632.png

AFK

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I know you have eyes, otherwise you wouldn't be using a computer. So read up a few posts.

MILK

Back