• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aero League

Status
Not open for further replies.

duil

leader of many leagues
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    oh yeah ownage101 beat me i forgot to say

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    i challenge natedogg of the amber city gym

natedogg told me that he has won. ;D Nice Sash though. xD

oh yeah ownage101 beat me i forgot to say

Okies. ^^ I updated your record.

I'm 1 post away from 1,000 posts, but I can't get that in this section, and to celebrate hitting 1,000, I'm changing my name to just "Aero". ^^ So be ready for that change sometime soon. ;D

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    natedogg told me that he has won. ;D Nice Sash though. xD

Okies. ^^ I updated your record.

I'm 1 post away from 1,000 posts, but I can't get that in this section, and to celebrate hitting 1,000, I'm changing my name to just "Aero". ^^ So be ready for that change sometime soon. ;D

Whats wrong with AeroForce22?

.Aero

Years
    Whats wrong with AeroForce22?

It's getting old. :/ I dunno. xD I've had it as my XBL gamertag for almost 3 years now and I want something that sounds a bit older and without numbers.

(AeroForce sounds like a kid came up with it, and the numbers kind of throw me off a lot now)

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    It's getting old. :/ I dunno. xD I've had it as my XBL gamertag for almost 3 years now and I want something that sounds a bit older and without numbers.

(AeroForce sounds like a kid came up with it, and the numbers kind of throw me off a lot now)

lol you know whats sad.. ive been calling you aero ever since you got here lol

.Aero

Years
    It's actually a very common short name for me. ^^ That's why I prefer Aero. It looks neater and it is what people call me. However, I was just informed that the name was taken, so I'm going with: ÆRO instead. xD Hopefully that'll work.

In the past my name was Sabaku no Gaara, and people just called me Saba. So it's really common for shortened names with the kinds of names I choose. >.<

On-Topic: We really need some challengers and some active gym leaders.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    yeah we do but today is just a slow day everyone is most likely drooling in amazement over the HG&SS CoroCoro scans

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    i believe people are just scared of that 3vs2 lol (wimps) but we'll get challengers soon i hope

Ownage101

i'm only here to fight!!
    Years
    i believe people are just scared of that 3vs2 lol (wimps) but we'll get challengers soon i hope

i'm not scared of the 3vs2 challenge, i find it more fun than a barrel of monkey lol. so hats off to aero for the idea.

and i'm just waiting for polkop to come online so i can challenge him/her.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    yeah ownage has a pretty good strategy for this league but if only i had my new lead when we battled lol but gyms open

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    Hey Ckn recommended me to be a gym leader
    I want to be the starter gym
    Like I have four starter pokemon and a gliscor that you have to beat
    all lv 100
    what do you say?

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    all lv 100
    what do you say?

jeez man read the rules your pokes have to be a secret

.Aero

Years
    i'm not scared of the 3vs2 challenge, i find it more fun than a barrel of monkey lol. so hats off to aero for the idea.

and i'm just waiting for polkop to come online so i can challenge him/her.

I'll update and get a badge done ASAP. >.< This badge may be a bit difficult as a swampy feel may be hard to portray. Any ideas are welcome. xD

all lv 100
    what do you say?

You can't just make up a team and get a gym spot. That's not how this league works. You have to find a gym town in the main post that is open (some of them may become open if the leaders don't get active soon). Read the description of that town/city/place, and then come up with a team of 3. This is all outlined in the main post and I'd appreciate it if you read it. >.<

I understand ckn recommended you, but it doesn't mean you can ignore all the rules.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    I'll update and get a badge done ASAP. >.< This badge may be a bit difficult as a swampy feel may be hard to portray. Any ideas are welcome. xD

You can't just make up a team and get a gym spot. That's not how this league works. You have to find a gym town in the main post that is open (some of them may become open if the leaders don't get active soon). Read the description of that town/city/place, and then come up with a team of 3. This is all outlined in the main post and I'd appreciate it if you read it. >.<

I understand ckn recommended you, but it doesn't mean you can ignore all the rules.

yeah i told em to read the rules and contact you -_- ppl never listen.

gym open

.Aero

Years
    yeah i told em to read the rules and contact you -_- ppl never listen.

gym open

xD He hasn't contacted me any further. >.< I wonder if he's just not online (cuz I actually haven't checked yet)

How do you like the new name? "Aero" was already taken, so I added a period. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back