• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aero League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    xD He hasn't contacted me any further. >.< I wonder if he's just not online (cuz I actually haven't checked yet)

How do you like the new name? "Aero" was already taken, so I added a period. xD

i like it ^^ its like something i'd name an anime show like gundam or something ^^

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
    Years
    This sounds interesting Aero. I like it.

I'm considering being a gym leader, but I have no idea which one I want to be. I also don't know if I can fit this into my schedule with school.

And what's a "shoddy"? Is it like a place? An object? I've heard people talking about it but I don't know what it means. I'm kind of new to this place. :p

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    well hey you wanna battle 6vs6 so i can see how good you are? we cant have weak gym leaders right? ^^

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
    Years
    If you are referring to me, I could do a fight with ya in about 10 or 15 minutes. Info is in the card, and those 6 are my tops, besides my Palkia and Giratina (Which are banned obviously) ;p I'll need a name too...

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    If you are referring to me, I could do a fight with ya in about 10 or 15 minutes. Info is in the card, and those 6 are my tops, besides my Palkia and Giratina (Which are banned obviously) ;p I'll need a name too...

ok cool my fc is in my sig just vm me when your ready ^^

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    This sounds interesting Aero. I like it.

I'm considering being a gym leader, but I have no idea which one I want to be. I also don't know if I can fit this into my schedule with school.

And what's a "shoddy"? Is it like a place? An object? I've heard people talking about it but I don't know what it means. I'm kind of new to this place. :p

Its a battle simulator thingy. You can battle people over it. You can download it here https://shoddybattle.com/downloads.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years

well the tryout battle against rocker went 6-0 in my favor i would recommend doining some more training and watching some battles on youtube

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    IF ANYBODY DIDNT KNOW I ALREADY OPENED MY GYM ITS BEEN OPEN!!!!!!!!

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Actually I did not know that your gym was open protovad. xD I really don't remember you ever saying it was either. >.< If you did, I'm terribly sorry. It's marked as open now. ^^

Thanks for the positive feedback on my new username. ;D And pika, there's a thread somewhere in the "Suggestion and Feedback" section of the forums...I think.

.Aero

Years
    did RAblast or whatever his name is quite the aero league?

He hasn't informed me that he has. I know he's taking a break or something from the pokemon world, but he never quit.

Also, your pending badge probably won't even be made until we can get someone to make badges for us. >.< I'm absolutely terrible at it and no matter how often I try, they all look bad. So I'll keep records of who won what badges until they're made.

.Aero

Years
    You know there's always an open spot for you Ooka. xD (Sorry everyone, but he's a great friend of mine, as well as a great battler. 5 Votes on the PC Hall of Fame. ;D)

The Champion spot doesn't have much activity, and I really don't think it will honestly. I'm here just running the place. :P (Some of our leaders are really tough, and if we had you, it'd be even tougher. xD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back