• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aero League

Status
Not open for further replies.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    xD Happy day! Now hopefully someone will be willing to accept a challenge....

And to see how active my current gym leaders are: If you are a gym leader, please post in this thread saying you still want that position. If you do not post before September 30th, then you will be removed as a gym leader and be replaced.

I still want my gym position -__-

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    great its time to revise this gym

xD It's nice to see some posts here now isn't it?

Good luck with your battle thar. ;D

Ummm yeah....I've been thinking. Do you all think people don't challenge this league because the main post is too lengthy? I'd hate to redo it all just to make it shorter and stuff, but it seems like it may be a factor...

D: It's so sad that I'm even thinking of this cuz I spent over an hour on the coding alone for that post.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    i like the first post just the whole 2v3 i think will throw me off my game and that is why i haven't challenged up until now and polkop and i are about to battle.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    yeah people see the 2v3 and crap themselves lol but with more challenges people will soon see how fun this is

.Aero

Years
    xD SOME of the gyms do have set types because the leader chooses such pokemon that all have a similar type. However, they don't all have to have one type/two types. It's more of a geographical system where the pokemon species plays onto the surrounding more than their typing.

.Aero

Years
    Ahh! Ok, right now we don't have anyone making badges because I suck at them and no one wants to see them and I dunno who to ask to make them. xD

So! As of right now, I'm just keeping a personal list and when badges are made, I'll mass PM them to people that won them.

So I'll add you to the list. ;D

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    next up is ckn because greene said he wouldn't be on the rest of the day >.<

it was funny when polkop and i used the same lead lol^^

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    :D So I took the time because I was bored to make this:

The Aero League

The new banner for the League that'll appear in the main post...inspired by Code Green to go about making something. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back