• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aero League

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Thanks. ^^ It was a real photograph of a Japanese coastline that I edited to my liking. xD

Anyway, I'll revise the main post a bit to make it more user friendly after I finish my history paper, as well as add in that map that Anime was so kind to make for me. :3 It's so cool.

And I'm also going to edit the intro to make this seem more like a new region as opposed to just a league.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    :D So I took the time because I was bored to make this:

The new banner for the League that'll appear in the main post...inspired by Code Green to go about making something. xD
    Awesome pic! I can't believe you made that, and that I inspired you (a little XD)!
    I know you didn't make it 100%, but you did more than I did! (Way more XD)

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    about to battle greene's han blue harbor gym thingy whatever you want to call it.

Lost 2-0 to greene slow pokemon fail in 2v3 lol oh well it was a hax free battle gg

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    :D Win. This thread is now win.

Anyway, I suggest that all leaders collect their record info if any from the main post as keeping it may end up becoming difficult single-handedly. So make sure you keep your own record if you want to. >.<

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    You'll have to wait awhile, I can't battle right now.

That's cute. You ignore my VM and leave me waiting in Wi-Fi for 20mins, and then delete your post where you told me to VM you. You are just wasting my time man, not cool.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    after reading ur rules about the ar spawned pokemon does that mean challengers can use them as long as we dont mess with the stats or movesets of our pokemon?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    do u battle challengers with only legit i completely understand if u dont im jus saying if i used it i would actually give u a run for ur money XD lol maybe

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    lol its still worth a shot though right? and believe me i know he completly trashed me once b4 Kabutops still haunts my dreams XD

.Aero

Years
    Hacked pokemon is completely up to the leader. If they don't want it, then you can't use them. However, most leaders here will probably allow them, but it'd be a good idea to have their stats and movesets checked before with a trade.

I for one am no against hacking, but that doesn't matter as you have to face me on Shoddy when you get to that point. xD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    i completely understand greene well maybe sum1 can help me build a team with pokemon they dont want or extras they dont need XD i sound like a bum

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back