• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aero League

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • yea but i have a pretty good idea of all the other ones it was just yours that stumped me

Crimson City was a tough one to make. >.< Either I make it so obvious that everyone will know instantly what kind of pokemon are there, or I make it a bit more vague and make it really hard to guess.

I went the second route because making it obvious isn't in the spirit of the league. xD

.Aero

Years
  • xD Yep, then again, I won't be getting much activity until a few people have all the badges. >.<

.Aero

Years
  • How come you don't like Shoddy? And I may end up changing that rule. I really don't know as of right now and it really doesn't matter either. xD Skythur is the only person with more than one badge right now (and he's got two).

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Well I have quite busy breeding pokemon for replaments for my first team.(So when I have a rematch with someone I will have different pokemon to use.) I can accept battles though as I am open so if you want to battle just vm me :).

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • lol yeah there not even uber i'll be with you in a bit im finishing a trade

duil

leader of many leagues
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    my gyms open and no ones challenged me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back