• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alex Fan Club

Lucid

ok **** you and you and you and the rest of you
    you all suck but i like reading the insults beacause i'll keep annoying you
    Keep doing that and then you can watch Andy ban your dumbass! ;D

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    pkmntrainer kamaro said:

Are you speaking to me? You don't want it buddy.

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    pkmntrainer kamaro said:

Do you mean all the people viewing this thread? You could've been a nice member, wait.. No, you can't because you're a retarded n00b.

pkmntrainer kamaro

That One Guy
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pkmntrainer kamaro

That One Guy
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    pkmntrainer kamaro said:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I think it's time we had a chat, I don't know you, BUT I HATE YOU, and I hope something really bad happens to you online because you are just the dumbest person ever. You annoy me, and everyone else, and you probably have a cursed existance. You must be a beast in real life because you act like one online. Your just a fool, something kings hire to entertain people. Just like you entertaining us in Alex's Fan Club.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    pkmntrainer kamaro said:
    for this account dumb ***

NEVER speak to the son of a Baron like that. I could buy your *** and sell it into slavery, so don't f*ck with me because in the end, everyone owns you?

This shouldn't count as a double-post because he deleted his.

Back