• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The amazing shop of the Demon, only rare Pokémons!

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
    can i get that shiny charizard plz? i can trade a lvl 72 torterra, lvl 5 female combee, lvl 22 magby (with magmerizer if you want it), lvl 100 swampert, and if thats not enough i can check to see if have anything else (yes, all of those are legit)

Charizard_Master56

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2008
    I'm interested in..
    Shiny
    Lv.43 Charizard

And I want Chimchar if it's Naive and Riolu if it's Modest.
    Egg. Chimchar
    Egg. Riolu

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
    What are you willing to give for the Charizard?
    (will check natures of Chimchar and Riolu later...)

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
    i want the charizard too.. i can trade a lvl 72 torterra, lvl 5 female combee, lvl 22 magby (with magmerizer if you want it), lvl 100 swampert, and if thats not enough i can check to see if have anything else (yes, all of those are legit)

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
    Not really interested in regular high lvl Pokémon, i like rare low-lvl Pokémon the best! :D

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
    Don't ask like that, it's hard to say a specific Pokémon i want :P
    Tell me what offers you could give for it instead!

OkinawaInHawaiiOnSaturn

If you're into that, I can give you any of the remaining legendary birds/dogs you want (including Latios) for your Deoxys.

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
    Wait a sec Okinawa, i'll just do the trade with Master (master i'll come soon, my fc in my signature!)

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
    Dunno, i don't really need it... had one before but traded it away... i want useful and cool shinies, not just any shiny :P

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
    Ok Okinawa, let's talk business!
    For my Deoxys, i'd need more than 1 of those you offer... what lvl's are Entei and Raikou, and are they legit?

Back