• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The amazing shop of the Demon, only rare Pokémons!

OkinawaInHawaiiOnSaturn

I have 2 Enteis at lv.50 and lv. 53 and 2 Raikous also at lv.50 and lv.53. And yes all of these are legit, since I got one set of legendary dogs from FireRed (had to play through 3 friggin times) and the other from Pokemon Colosseum. Just tell me if you want the higher or lower (obviously it doesn't matter much) and I'll transfer them over from FireRed to trade.

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
    Ok my Deoxys for ur Entei (Lv.50) and Raikou (Lv.50) ok?
    But i prefer we trade tomorrow since its almost 4 AM here, and i'm really tired.
    See you tomorrow?

OkinawaInHawaiiOnSaturn

I'm not going to be around at all tomorrow, but I could definitely get them to you within 10 minutes. Think you could hold out that long?

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
    not really i have 2 trades to do today and that will take time to... how about u PM me the day ur able to trade ok?

OkinawaInHawaiiOnSaturn

Ok, I'll have them ready and waiting for you until then. I'll try to get on sometime tomorrow night if I can.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Im intrested at Rayquaza / Groudon / Lugia /Jirachi /Deoxys.
    Only if there Real Non hacked and no nicknames.

I dont have much to offer you, as i dont have much to trade exept =
    Marill (2 female, 1 male) 2x Lv.1, 1 Lv.17
    Sneasel (Male) Lv.1
    Mr.Mime (Male) Lv.1
    Rilou (Male) Lv.1
    Manaphy Lv.1

I have alot of Starter pokemon aswell.

Il be home around 4h after this post as i am in college at moment

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
    dragon, read the PM.
    BDT, no thx don't really need those...
    Legacy, tell me some of your best offers!

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Intrested in Lv.50 Lugia / Lv.30 Jirachi /Lv.35 Deoxys Only if there Legit as its hard to get Jirachi only from Bonus disk or Nintendo event, and Deoxys fron Nintendo Event.

What will you want them them, PM me back please

Back