• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~The Amazing The Black Hedgehog Fan Club~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Okay, I read Kakashi's post and now I understand it. I can actually relate to him now, I've done that before XP;; erm..*cough* Anyway...

ES, you can easily ignore him. He says he doesn't want to talk to you and if you don't want him to talk to you, just leave this thread. The last I checked, this was Kakashi's club, so you don't need to be here if you don't want to.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    G-Man (The_Pokemon_Hossier) said:
    Ryan. Read my post above hers....^_^

OoOoOoO!! You got dissed, ES!

Dad, what the hell did you say that for? xD

Let me see ES, whose the one being annoyed? TBH is, not you.

Btw, hey, nice to see you again ES xD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2006
    The Black Hedgehog said:
    Let me explain this to you, i'm mad because you won't leave me alone, okay, i have never liked you, i hate your guts, the only reason i protended to like you, was because i wanted admin on your forum, and you kept flirting with me god.
    What the hell? I wasn't even flirting with you in the first place and to become admin to my forums is to earn it Michael. You don't get admin to a forum that quick and if you keep asking to be admin you'll never get it. That is the way it goes

Persona

Banned
    Years
    ~Ramen Noodles~ said:
    What the hell? I wasn't even flirting with you in the first place and to become admin to my forums is to earn it Michael. You don't get admin to a forum that quick and if you keep asking to be admin you'll never get it. That is the way it goes

Alright, enough ES. Does anyone even notice that there is an S-Mod viewing the thread? Pipe down already!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Personal qualms can be taken directly over PM/chat, as there is no need to discuss this publicly in this particular thread. Please stop the profanity, inappropriate stories, and the arguments.

Anyone who fails to adhere to the above will get a warning. Thank you! =x

Hantsuki

Years
    Thank you Lily for posting here! This was getting a bit too overdramatic @___@;

Well you heard her. Please leave this thread if you have nothing but inappropriate remarks to post.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Lily said:
    Personal qualms can be taken directly over PM/chat, as there is no need to discuss this publicly in this particular thread. Please stop the profanity, inappropriate stories, and the arguments.

Anyone who fails to adhere to the above will get a warning. Thank you! =x

Wow Lily, you said it in such a sweet way. xD

Shugot- Do you think ES is going to stop? She doesn't care if she gets banned a million times. All she has to do is create a new account and start posting again. xD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2006
    I stopped already and I realize that mostly everyone here doesn't have any manners as well as me being the well mannered person e_e

Hantsuki

Years
    Roy: I know, I couldn't do that. It's impossible for me to say something mean like that in a sweet way XD

I don't think she will stop. Apparently she thinks she's the good guy and everyone else here are bad guys =x

ES: You believe you have good manners and not anyone else here? Are you saying that Lily, Roy or even me have no good manners? How rude, that's just mean right there. You hurt my feelings and to think I was actually going to feel sorry for you XD Anyway, you were saying how you don't want to speak to him every again and how you don't want him to talk to you. Why don't you just take my advice and leave this club now? Or you may get a warning from Lily and cause everyone else to get warnings as well.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
    Roy: I know, I couldn't do that. It's impossible for me to say something mean like that in a sweet way XD

I don't think she will stop. Apparently she thinks she's the good guy and everyone else here are bad guys =x

ES: You believe you have good manners and not anyone else here? Are you saying that Lily, Roy or even me have no good manners? How rude, that's just mean right there. You hurt my feelings and to think I was actually going to feel sorry for you XD Anyway, you were saying how you don't want to speak to him every again and how you don't want him to talk to you. Why don't you just take my advice and leave this club now? Or you may get a warning from Lily and cause everyone else to get warnings as well.

I'm still Ryan. =X

A warning isn't good enough, not even a ban. Is there anything worse than that to straighten her out? ... I don't think so xD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2006
    It's because everytime I talk in the nicest way possible. He starts yelling at me and then everyone comes and accuses me on something. I want to be left alone and isolated from everyone else

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    ~Ramen Noodles~ said:
    It's because everytime I talk in the nicest way possible. He starts yelling at me and then everyone comes and accuses me on something. I want to be left alone and isolated from everyone else

I said this before and I'll say it again, forget about him, stop it with the drama, don't you hate drama, its just for people who don't have a life, like you for example

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I said to stop, didn't I? ;_;

ES, perhaps you should consider your placement in this club. By all means you retain your rights to post if avoiding unnecessary conflict, but do you really want to continue damaging your reputation further? While the idea of your existence is naturally disliked here, I ask the rest of the members as well: personal problems can be taken over PMs, so there is no need to announce such discontent loudly. This is a fanclub, not debate. Harassing another member, be it the victim or the provoker, is unneeded in a fanclub, of all places.

Now please, as a final warning, stop. ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back