• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The AMV (Anime Music Video) Fanclub!

Years
    EmeraldSky: I like it! ^^ Keep up da good work. XD

Katsu Koneko: Wow. You've got lots of AMVs. I'll watch them all when I get back from school tomorrow. ^^
    You like Full Moon WO Sagashite? That's cool. ^__^

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    @Midori Chi - I've loved it since last year when I first saw it on Ep. 12 on NebsTV. xD All the episodes(except for 1) are all medium quality.

@EmeraldSky - I love your "Ai no Senshi" one, it was sooo cute!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hope no one minds if I join. EmeraldSky, a little suggestion, try to use as best quality music as you can. The last video you posted sounded really echoy and kinda killed the video for me, just some advice. Katsu, overall, you're videos are pretty good, but you do seem to have a tiny problem. Your transitions and cuts seem kinda messy, it takes a while to get them down really good and doing a single cut good can take a while.

A few of my videos...

Bakuten Sentai
    My first video, and it shows XD
    Video: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G-Revolution 34-50
    Song: Toksou no Sentai by Psychic Lover

Gundam Explosive
    Video: Gundam Wing/SEED/Evolve/08th MS Team
    Song: Explosive by Bond

Bakuten Dogfight
    Video: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G-Revolution 48-50
    Song: Dogfight by Move

Though not anime, I thought these would be okay, they're shows that air in Japan.

Kamen Rider Hibiki episode 49 "Shine"
    This is a non-anime series that aired in Japan most of last year and ended in January. This video is about the events leading up to the cliffhanger ending it had.
    Song: Shine by Bond

Kamen Rider Kabuto: Kabuto no Hana
    The next series that aired after Kamen Rider Hibiki, this is just mostly a display of the action.
    Song: Ichirin no Hana by HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

Kabuto Rising
    Video: Kamen Rider Kabuto 4 and 5
    Song: Rise by Yoko

Shin Senshi no Kamen Rider
    Video: A lot of stuff...XD
    Song: Flashback by Rin

Last edited:
    Years
    Katsu Koneko: That was good. ^^
    (There definetely seems to be alot of AMVs about Pokemon)
    I really enjoy watching all these AMVs.

Kazuhito: That's alot of AMVs.
    They were all awesome. I defenetley liked the music you picked for all of 'em.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    Back on Track!

Just in case anyone is interested, I'm going to finally be able to resume production on the next episode of Tales from the Toy Chest. I hope to have one or maybe even two more episodes posted by the end of the week. Happy Easter, everyone!

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    Well, seems like almost no one here is interested in my work. Not to mention the lack of activity here as well. Oh, well. See ya!

Back