• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Anarchy Association<Recriuting>

Murklurk

Pokemon Kunzite Founder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    Introduction:
    Hello Everyone,

I am Murklurk and I am creating a Team to work not just one but many hacks in the future, but I do have a current project called Pokemon Kunzite. I myself have been messing around with hacking since 2008 and have a little bit of expierience in everything(Mostly Music, Map making, title screens, simple scripts, etc.), but have never been able to get significant progress due to lack of dedicated team members. The members of this team should be ok with FREE-USE and should be prepared to create a world that the community itself can use and have fun with =]. I want this team to be ambitous and to attempt difficult tasks but overcome them to create a great pokemon expierience. The type of rom-hacks we will be making will be for a more mature audience in terms of story and the difficulty of the games. I want to bring a new type of style of pokemon games but still not deviating far from the traditional pokemon expierience. Team members should be fun and have a good sense of humor, and be able to relax and enjoy the commradery of a team itself.

Application Form:

Please submit apllication as so:

Position desired:
    Expierience:
    Proof of Work:
    Contact info:
    Why you want to join:
    Fav. Pokemon=]:

Current members:

Me-Simple scripts, Maps, Music, Tile-inserting(currently learning) and the Misc. stuff like trainer and pokedex editing etc.
    CelebiKing123-Scripter
    HaxoFreak-Scritpter
    Crunchy-Mapper

What we are in need of:

Scripters-1 or 2(advanced)
    Spriters-2 or 3(advanced)
    Mapmakers-Maybe one(advanced0
    Tile inserters-2
    AMS hackers-1 or 2
    OW editors- 1 or 2

Current Projects:

Pokemon Kunzite:

The story is that Mewtwo has come back to get his revenge on team rocket once and for all. He overthrows Dominik(Giovani's son) and splits Team Rocket into two, Mewtwo with his clones and heretic team rocket members and Dominik with the remaining loyal team rocket. The two then begin a search for the legendary pokemon Dimentium and unlimited energy. Dimentium is the games flagship pokemon and will be an ancient legend of the Orobiis civilization. You will have to use thier clues to protect dimentium and stop Dominik from Domination and stop Mewtwo from his armeggedon-like salvation of all pokemon. This all takes place in a new region wich is split int three-groups of islands, A small set where you start out, A big actual region sized one and then a small set again for the epilogue.

Dimentium is a fox-like legendary pokemon. His supposed to be the "big Bang" pokemon. He is a psychic/dark type.

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    is this for FR??(trying to get the 25 chaeracter limit0 :)

Murklurk

Pokemon Kunzite Founder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    Yes it is a FR rom. And its funny that you have a hack named tanzanite because that was my original name for this hack back in '08=]

Years
    Position desired: Scripter
    Expierience: My own hack thread :)
    Proof of Work: you've already seen on youtube.
    Contact info: PM, VM or MSN
    Why you want to join: you asked nicely :)
    Fav. Pokemon=]: Zekrom, don't know why though :)

i may be inactive for a while as i am currently working on the first major major MAJOR script in my own hack :)

Murklurk

Pokemon Kunzite Founder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    Celebiking123-Confirmed

Welcome and just let me know when you can do a scrpit for me =]

Years
    Celebiking123-Confirmed

Welcome and just let me know when you can do a scrpit for me =]

shall do, just let me know what you want. im working on mine tomorrow with a few friends, so i can probably do some scripts for you tomorrow night, so in about 20 hours from now (dont know what time zone your in)

Murklurk

Pokemon Kunzite Founder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    Alright..Ill send you a copy a map and the script I need.
    Thanks again

Haxofreak

Casual Scripter
    Years
    Application

Position desired: Scripter
    Expierience: Scripter for pokemon OceanOpal
    Proof of Work: attachment
    Contact info: PM
    Why you want to join: I wanna get better @ scripting so I want some experience
    Fav. Pokemon: Garchomp 8|

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Position Desired: Mapper
    Experience: My hack
    Proof:
    Spoiler:

Why you want to join: Your hack looks interesting, and I like the storyline.
    Favorite Pokemon: Tauros

Murklurk

Pokemon Kunzite Founder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    M.L- Yes but not enough to call progress, if you were to insert tiles i would def. restart.

Haxofreak- Welcome to the team ill pm you when I need a script, if you have any ideas just post them up.

Crunchy-Welcome to the team a well, as soon as i get some tiles inserted I will give you info on the map i need.

Murklurk

Pokemon Kunzite Founder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    Well I guess we can start mapping (unless M.L inserts for me) and then we will go from there on the scripting and edit the rest as follows.=]

Murklurk

Pokemon Kunzite Founder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    Okay guys, sorry for the long wait for an update, but I had to do a system restore and I'm just getting everything back online. Ive got some maps done but ill need crunchy to help out soon.

Once we get up to the first gym we will start to script.

I just need to know what starters to use( I want fakemon but I can choose real ones for now)

Here is the the first gym leader:

Salemea town
    -Leader Lyra-
    The Anarchy Association<Recriuting>
    Type:Bug
    Venipede-lvl 12
    Butterfree-lvl 16
    Swadloon-lvl 13
    Joltik-lvl 14

Back