• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Arcanine/Andrea/Andy Fanclub~*

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    Arcanine said:
    How am I? I'm bored, maybe I should go back to playing Kingdom Hearts. XD

So, you've been playing Kingdom Hearts most of the time? XD You should be on PC for a while o.o;

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Hi everyone. Well, I know that Andy likes Nintendo and Final Fantasy. And I clicked his link in his sig and I was here. Can I join?

Hotaru said:
    OMG! Mama and Andy posted here! I'm so gonna bug them on MSN today!!! ;o

Arcainine's (Andy) mom goes here? Or is that just a sn?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't think I've joined, and I'm likely going to forget about this come tomorrow, but then you can poke me with a stick to make me come back, Andy. ^_^

o_O Did you figure out what was wrong with Firefox? Or did it randomly start liking you again? (My computer does that... some things won't work for days on end and then they'll randomly fix themselves. xD)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Erica: Click Here
    XD
    I don't know what was wrong with it, nor do I know how it got fixed. XD

Jack: Ok thanks for joining. And welcome to the club.
    And no need to "hail" me. I don't need people falling down all over the place. XD

Kylie: That's the way it was with me. But it didn't work for a few days. XD

Lucid

*Pokes* Andy, how you been? XD I haven't talked to you in like forever~!!! ;o

Lucid

Because I was in Texas, I couldn't IM anyone, don't feel bad. XD

Back