• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Art of Battle

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    Rules:
    Spoiler:

Information in Sig.

Victorys: 4
    Defeats:
    Draws:
    Current streak: +4

Note: Please inform me if recording a match before hand

Last edited:

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    Anywai. If your not asking to battle please get out. I dont need my thread locked/getting an infraction so wuts it gonna be?

Detox

Come on mystery. lets battle. im not scared,tho i dont know if my newest team can beat you....it needs improvement....badly....

Years
    mmm gg. might want to change your trainer card. thats rathe unprofessional
    thanks for the battle that was alot of fun ;)
    but why is my trainer card unprofessional? just wondering I don't mean anything by it Im just a little ignorant about some things like that on here cause Im relatively new to the forums

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    you are not suppose to use the team in your trainer card. it pretty much lets your opponent know what to bring to beat you. So i would get another or delete that one until you get another team.

looking for more battles people

Years
    you are not suppose to use the team in your trainer card. it pretty much lets your opponent know what to bring to beat you. So i would get another or delete that one until you get another team.

looking for more battles people
    good point x) I just thought it looked cool I didn't even think about it too much
    ill just change it up ;) thanks again for the battle

Back