• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Art School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
  • What mediums are you interested in learning?: Pixel art
    Give us a small bio about your artistic history: Not much. I learnt how to do 3d in blender but I've never done/published anything really
    Why do you want to join the program?: I'm interested in pixel art in general, and I'd like to learn the techniques and skills so I don't just draw block-colour ugliness.
    Where do you feel your artistic level is at?: Not very good at all, I understand things like light&shade but I've never been able to make it look right
    Relevant contact information: You can VM and PM here on PC, I'm @lucario on the discord so you can contact me there as well if you want.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2018
    What mediums are you interested in learning?: digital art, pixal art
    Give us a small bio about your artistic history: I started draw digital about a year ago and been dabbing in a bit of pixel art.
    Why do you want to join the program?:I feel like my art havent improved in a long time
    Where do you feel your artistic level is at?: I feel like its at beginnerto novice
    Relevant contact information PM/VM

Years
  • Hi, is the school still working? I would like to take some classes :D

Unfortunately, it's not currently still working! However if you have any particular things you want to learn or ask about, if you open up a discussion thread in the main area for the time being, I'll be sure to help you in any way I can and find resources for you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back