• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    basically,you post pics of Ash and Misty or fanarts,and you can start a new topic if you want,I don't think we have a current one at the moment

Stacee

MY EMERALD!
    Years
    oh ok, uh maybe all of them were used up???

^adorable pik!!!
    Topic!!!
    Whom would you compare Ash and Misty to anyone in real life?
    I have two friends who bicker at each other all the time lol.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    XD it sorta relates to me and this guy at school since we always fight..but we are only good friends! XD and there's this other couple that fights all the time XD

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Nice pictures, everyone! I would compare Ash and Misty not to someone in real life, but perhaps a couple in anime, such as Inuyasha and Kagome, or Ranma and Akane.

Classic picture!

ashyboyz

~Ash Fan 4ever~
    Years
    Oh my gosh, hi Misty! Wat you doing on PC forums? Well, hello to all you Pokeshippers out there, I'm Angela and I'm new. I love Pokeshipping, may I please join this club?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Alot of cool pics :D. A little offtopic but Stacee were did you get those overworld sprites in your avatar. Also nice pics everyone.

Stacee

MY EMERALD!
    Years
    Goatman56 said:
    Alot of cool pics . A little offtopic but Stacee were did you get those overworld sprites in your avatar. Also nice pics everyone.
    I made the Tracey and Ash ones, (man im having deja vu again!!!) and that other one that looks like May, is me.
    The Tracey one was made from a Brendan sprite, while the Ash sprite was made from the FR/LG hero.
    The Misty sprite was the only one that i didnt make. I made the background though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back