• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacee

MY EMERALD!
    Years
    The Ash and Misty Pairing club

XD

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    *gets chased by angry mob* Sorry about being gone so long guys:(, nice pictures everyone and welcome to the club new members^^.
    *~Mandy~*

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Hiya! I miss all your cool pictures! :) Nice new Ash and Misty avy! It's so cute!
    Unfortunetly, my sister, Ashyboyz (as in real sister...) was scared of the moderators who kept on telling her that she was me, and she never got started to post much on PC... :(

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    hmm*trys to think of a topic*... Where do you think that Ash and Misty would go on vacation in our world^^?
    *~Mandy~*

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    ^good idea, I could see them traveling around Europe, scuba diving, eating at the restaurants you mentioned, battling trainers and all that sort of stuff^^
    *~Mandy~*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back