• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The real kick in the guts about not being online was that when my computer crashed it erased my pokemon story i was working on and now i've got to create a new one

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    !! That really stinks, Robert! :( How much did you lose?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Yeah that does suck, if you want help on it I can try my best but I wish you good luck with re-writing it.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Topic? Hmm... how about...

What do you think Ash would do if Misty suddenly started going out with Tracey (or any guy)?

Hmm... I think Ash would get all jealous, and then do nothing b/c that's his style with love, (lol) and then Misty would ditch the guy and choose Ash again :)

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I think he'd follow them around on dates and start acting wierder than he normally does around Misty.

Years
    Thanks for your support everyone.... when the computer crashed i was only halfway through part 2 where Misty was about to get a job for Ash where she was working and thats where my story was erased off the C Drive

If anyone has ideas for my new story dont be afraid to send yr ideas to my email address which his [email protected] and i will look through them and try to get my story up and running again with those ideas as inspiration :D

Last edited:

Soul-Music

Nurse in the making!
    Years
    mistywishmaker said:
    ^Topic? Hmm... how about...

What do you think Ash would do if Misty suddenly started going out with Tracey (or any guy)?

Hmm... I think Ash would get all jealous, and then do nothing b/c that's his style with love, (lol) and then Misty would ditch the guy and choose Ash again :)
    I'm sure he will totally get jealous, as in to the max. But then, I don't want them to get any problems within their relationship.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Yeah, but even though Satoshi-kun is one of jmy anime heroes, he sometimes does foolish things. I mean no offense to him, but sometimes he does. Like I said, he would date May to get back at Misty.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Interesting discussion! :D

If Ash started going out with May just to make Misty jealous, Misty would go out on dates with Tracey - in front of Ash's face. :P

But I don't think they'd be that immature...
    Misty would probably cry and hide in her Gym if Ash showed serious interest in another girl. :(

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Yeah, Misty acts tough on the outside, and is sensitive on the inside... and maybe Ash would understand her enough to realize that :) (though he's quite dense when it comes to love)

Years
    Good news i have finally started to reconstruct the pokemon story that was on my previous computer C Drive which crashed just over 2 weeks ago... i have a similar story structure but different to last time

I am still open to ideas for my new pokemon story if anyone has ideas dont be afraid to send them to my email address which is
    [email protected] and i'll look through them and see which ones fit with my new story line

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back