• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
Years
  • Just a quick reply. Ash with May? I doubt that will ever happen. Ash does obviously get jealous sometimes like when Misty was into that guy...Danny(?) and Ash started getting really mad. He went all the way to beat him to show him who's the boss, or to misty 'who's your man' n_n. There have been plenty occurances during the Anime of this romantic relationship between Ash and Misty. Ash also told May that he misses a friend sooo much when he was talking about Misty. I'm not particularily sure whether he mentioned a 'her' because if he did I think May would have ultimately started to get bad thoughts.

If we wanna see if their is even an incling of some romance between Ash and May, we have to wait for an episode when May gets sick and see if it is Ash who goes all the way to save her; or perhaps see if she starts drowning or something and he saves her; or EVEN that both Ash (satoshi) and May make some...wierd gesture to each other in an episode like manytimes b/w Ash+Misty.

EVEN MORE, what about if Ash starts seeing stars around May and he starts blushing...that would be wierd... but that may just start happening since May is trying to take the place of Misty and is almost getting it right... well in some areas that is

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • You know what would even be more romantic? Ash wiping his tears with Misty's hankie.
    I remembered a new shipping hint from Ash's side which is what I'm doing now these days since most known hints are from Misty.
    Remember when Ash first met Squirtle? Well didn't he go through a lot after he had gotten the medicine for Pika, he was afraid the Squirtle squad would harm Misty.
    To me it's pretty romantic for Ash.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Eh, they even had the bike explosion, the Psyduck replacement with Lotad, and the Girly-Girl replace the much loved Misty Attitude. =(

Meh, knowing Ash, which I don't, he would keep that hanky forever, and forever, and would only take it out to remember his true love, secretly not in front of anyone, especially May.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    You know what would even be more romantic? Ash wiping his tears with Misty's hankie.
    I remembered a new shipping hint from Ash's side which is what I'm doing now these days since most known hints are from Misty.
    Remember when Ash first met Squirtle? Well didn't he go through a lot after he had gotten the medicine for Pika, he was afraid the Squirtle squad would harm Misty.
    To me it's pretty romantic for Ash.

I forgot about that/never noticed it =O! So many Pokeshipping hints in Kanto, they can't just drop it all now! T___T

@ Lancelite&MM: Hmm... I could swear I posted it, and checked it twice after posting it... Well, here it is again!

mistyhandkerchief.jpg

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    LanceLite and MaxMan said:
    Meh, knowing Ash, which I don't, he would keep that hanky forever, and forever, and would only take it out to remember his true love, secretly not in front of anyone, especially May.

lol! Sorry, that was the funniest thing I've read today. :P

I agree with Clair that Ash wiping Misty's tears with the handkerchief would be the cutest he's ever done... :classic:

And I also agree with what Tkinc said about Ash and May. They just seem so bro/sisterly that I really feel weird when I come across romantic Ash+May fanart.

Thanks for the hanky pic, mistywishmaker! This whole hanky discussion is so sweet. :D

LanceLite and MaxMan said:
    Uh, and Ash wouldn't use it to wipe his sweat ever, 'cause, that's like, in guys rules, NEVER WIPE SWEAT WITH YOUR GIRL'S HANKY!

Why not? lol

Maybe Ash carries the hanky around for sentimental purposes - but if something happens to it, he might slide down a cliff to retrieve it. ;) Aaah yes, rash Ash.
    Does anyone have the picture of Ash using it to wipe Taillow's beak? :classic:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • WHEE! I SEE IT! Thanks mistywishmaker! Its got Pika-Stripe things on it!

*goes YAY for making Carina laugh* ...ahem... Eh, that was funny? Hm, Serebii might have it, I'd find it if I knew which of the million Pokemon episodes it is in.

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    lol It was just such a contradictory remark. ^__^;;

I have no idea which ep that scene is from...:P

mistywishmaker

Years
  • Err... the one where he wipes Taillow's beak is in the episode where he meets Taillow, and when Brock rejoins the AG group.. What was that episode called? @.@

Ash SHOULD slide down a cliff to retrieve the hanky... and as he slides down, he remembers when Misty gave it to him, and he passes out at the bottom of the cliff. When he wakes up, who but Misty shows up in front of him! :D

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Hey, the "passing out" thing would be great! ;)
    Misty would be like "You...came down that cliff just because of the handkerchief..?"
    Awwww......

Years
  • That would be a very good episode idea Ash chasing the hanky down a hill side then waking up after blacking out to see Misty giving him first aid for concussion he sustained after hitting the ground real hard

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • *dies of laughing* ..and then, May would come down.. and either die.. or else get punched by Misty... and *dies of laughing*

Meh, flashbacks.. I'd like to know if it was trule love, or just lover's intuition that brought Misty to the unconcious Ash.

Years
  • A few months ago i started drawing up plans for a pokemon christmas theme float to enter in this years Mount Gambier Annual Christmas Parade

Today i recieved a letter in the mail from Mount Gambier City Council Christmas Parade Committe saying that my pokemon x-mas float has been given approval to participate in the parade this year

Before anyone asks what has this got to do with pokeshipping i might add that one of the songs i will be playing is Under The Mistletoe as i've got one of the many hard to get pokemon cd's here in Australia and that is Pokemon Christmas Bash... this cd is the reason i am able to enter this year :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2006
    That would be so awesome to see! I wish I could *cries in a corner* They sell the CD in Australia? I've never seen it anywhere! Maybe it's just Brisbane they don't have it lol.

Ash jumping down a cliff to save the hanky? That would be so cute! Hey even if the hanky is remembered I'll be happy. What would also be awesome is if Ash is in the Battle Frontier and is almost about to lose, he withdraws the hanky from his pocket and has a few flashbacks of him and Misty. Then he sees a farmiliar flame of aurburn orange hair in thw crowds. It's guess who? Misty, she's there in persona nd cheering him on. Ash then get's determind and actually wins that round :P Cheezy and unlinky I know but I'd love that to happen *daydreams*

Years
  • The float does look real good Catstar as i took some pictures of it before lodging my application... as for the CD it was very hard to find in Australia so i had to order it from the USA via CD Universe website :D

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    LOL :P I love the mini-fanfic we're all creating right here!

mistywishmaker

Years
  • Robert0427 said:
    A few months ago i started drawing up plans for a pokemon christmas theme float to enter in this years Mount Gambier Annual Christmas Parade

Today i recieved a letter in the mail from Mount Gambier City Council Christmas Parade Committe saying that my pokemon x-mas float has been given approval to participate in the parade this year

Before anyone asks what has this got to do with pokeshipping i might add that one of the songs i will be playing is Under The Mistletoe as i've got one of the many hard to get pokemon cd's here in Australia and that is Pokemon Christmas Bash... this cd is the reason i am able to enter this year :D

WOW, that'd be like... So cool! I wish I could watch it... *siiigh*

@Catstar: OMG, I can totalli imagine that happening! I wish it would...

Years
  • It does look really cool mistywishmaker as i spent a whole sunday workng on setting it up for photo taking... what i think must have topped it off was the large plush pikachu on the front of my float wearing a santa hat

If you would like i can post some pics of my float on this site if i'm allowed to :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back