• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Maybe you could try and locate that manga picture you were talking about and post it hopefully that will bring them back :classic:

Years
    Hopefully i'll see the pics you are going to post on this site when i log on after my fire meeting tonight which will be around 8:50-9:00pm

Years
    What i meant by fire meeting LanceLite and MaxMan is im a fire fighter and attending meetings is a personal requirement of my operational duties

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    OOohh, that's one heck of a cool job. But hey, its dangerous too. =) *pokes imageshack*

Meh well.. what do you think will happen if Ash and Misty get stuck together in the middle of a fire?

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Have you all seen this Teppo pic?? :D ^____^

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Years
    It's good to hear from you Carina as myself & LanceLite and MaxMan were getting worried when nobody came back to this club after Halloween.... and thats a real nice pic of Ash & Misty as well

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah! *glomps Carina* WHERE'D YOU GO? Meh.. *moves away blushing* =P That's a nice piccy, Teppo should take over the Story Writers and make them draw Misty back into the anime. =)

SCANS!! The first one is eh... just cute. =P The next two are like the most hilarious pages in the manga and its all Pokeshippy. Read them in order one after another, and you'll get it. ^_^ W00! GO ASH! WE RESPECT YOUR TECHNIQUES!!

Years
    After looking at the 3rd pic/comic strip you posted LanceLite and MaxMan i almost laughed my head off as it is sooo funny especially where Brock said Ash & Misty Sittin In A Tree then running off laughing before both of them could knock his head off :P :D

Heres another topic Who Do you Think Will Pop The Question First Ash Or Misty

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    LanceLite and MaxMan said:
    Yeah! *glomps Carina* WHERE'D YOU GO? Meh.. *moves away blushing* =P That's a nice piccy, Teppo should take over the Story Writers and make them draw Misty back into the anime. =)

SCANS!! The first one is eh... just cute. =P The next two are like the most hilarious pages in the manga and its all Pokeshippy. Read them in order one after another, and you'll get it. ^_^ W00! GO ASH! WE RESPECT YOUR TECHNIQUES!!
    Thankyou so much for the SCANS!! Whoopee! :D
    heheh, I was busy with school work! Dude, mind if I shorten your name to LanceMax? ^___^
    It love how Ash was blushing as well as Misty. It means that he knows what's going onnnnnn...! ;)

Nice question, Robert! :D
    Who Do you Think Will Pop The Question First Ash Or Misty
    Oh man...I can't really imagine either of them saying anything like "I love you" first, let alone the question. (You're talking about marriage huh?)
    Misty would be too shy and scared of rejection. Ash..well, he just needs time. :sleeping:

Years
    Thanks Carina:classic: that question just popped into my head while i was thinking of a new topic for this site... but yeah you are very much right on the money about Ash needing more time before popping the question to Misty

Then again Ash would've known along time ago that Misty had a huge crush on him if she hadnt of smashed him around the head repeatedly with her lucky mallet nearly every episode when she got mad... but thats just my opinion

Maybe they will propose to one another when they're about 18 or 20 and have started dating which all of us pokeshippers know is not too far away

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yup! I agree with Robert, that they'll be soon dating and stuff. Ash already knows I'm sure, and I'm sure Misty knows the same about Ash. WHEE!

Carina said:
    Dude, mind if I shorten your name to LanceMax? ^___^

No problem, but you can just call me Max now. *pokes changed username* ^____^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Carina! Your new banner is soooo cute :3 :)

Who Do you Think Will Pop The Question First Ash Or Misty

Hmm... They're both stubborn, so it'll take a while... Maybe it'll go like this:

Ash: Misty... Err...

Misty: Hmm? What?

Ash: Well... That is...

Misty: What? What is it? Spill it!

Ash: Ehh... I mean...

Misty: *getting impatient* What??!

Ash: Well, sorry! It's not my fault I like you! *gasp* I mean--...

Misty: *Stares and blushes*

Ash: *Looks down at feet* I mean... Would you...

Misty: *Looks at Ash*

Ash: Marry me.

Misty: ... only if you promise one thing.

Ash: *happily* Yes! Anything!

Misty: You can't bring Pikachu along O.O;
    ((^She would NOT really say this, just for humor))

Years
    I was cruising serebii.net this morning and came across a thread & it's title was If Ash Got Older, Who Do You Think He Will End Up With even though Misty outpolled the other girls nearly everyone who posted a reply have been saying that Ash will end up with May

To me a loyal Misty fan this is an insult as all of us pokeshippers here know that Ash & Misty will end up marrying each other soon in a few years time

Someone should go and do something about it :rambo:

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh.. don't bother dude. There are more Advanceshipper idiots than Pokeshippers. =( And most of them are kids, and handling little shouting kids who are out to kill you... is NOT a good thing.

Hehe, no Pikachu in the wedding lol.

Years
    You are right Max we pokeshippers are more smarter than those Advanceshippers because our shipping is gonna happen where as their shipping isnt gonna happen

But hey at least Misty got the most votes out of all the girls that were on the poll :D

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    YUP! GO MISTY!

Meh... wait, there's one little thing, Poke'fan did say something about no May bashing here. =( I'd seriously go against her, but no, 'cause its against the rules, and she was an AWESOME friend to me.

So, as co-owner, I apologize and ask all members to keep May bashing down to a very low level. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back