• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
  • Ah, sorry for not posting for a while.. school is killing me... anyways--

Here's the world famous classic AAML fanart, the first one that I ever saw.. *tear*

left.bmp

Years
  • I think Ash & Misty will become a couple after Ash beats the Elite 4 although theres a likelyhood that the show will end after those two get together

There is a very high possibility the show will continue after Ash & Misty become a couple only this time it will be a whole new series of pokemon when they are in their late teens and early 20's

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Hiya, Misty-slave09! I hope you enjoy it here, it's fun discussing Pokeshipping :)

Carina, that picture is so cute! I remember that website used to have a lot of fanarts which seem to be gone now.. Oh well.. Thanks for posting that, sis! :P *saves*

Here's the new banner for my Xanga! XD

Xangapokeshiplayout.jpg

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Everytime I see your sig, sis, I can't help watching the lil animation over and over again! :P
    Your recent Kagome picture is...*dies* You really are one of the best and most accurate fanartists I've ever seen!

And welcome, Misty-slave! :classic: Ash and Misty are certainly meant to be!

Years
  • Thats a real good banner you made mistywishmaker..... i wish that Misty would hurry up and return as a permanent cast as i miss her heaps :( and i also miss seeing Brock getting knocked out with the megaton hammer

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • What Megaton Hammer? Misty always grabbed the poor dude by his ear.

Lets guess what Ash would do if Misty did that to him. He'd turn red and melt into a million tiny peices of Ash, then go hyper and run all around her, still red and blushing.

Meh, but thats just MO.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Naw, Brock goes "NOT THE EAR NOT THE EAR!!" and all sorts of other things like that. But, like I said, Ash would blush into a million Ashes and hit Brock with cricket bats.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • 'Course Brock's a Pokeshipper, or else he'd not go gaga over every OTHER girl he meets. He'd have gone all weird on Misty. Well, he might have had his ears cut off then.

Years
  • I very much agree with that mistywishmaker Brock is indeed a pokeshipper it's tooo bad he didnt set Ash & Misty up on a date during the johto season

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    mistywishmaker said:
    ^LOL, I think Brock is a Pokeshipper. :) Brock should set up Ash & Misty, and then they'd both go attacking him and denying liking each other :P

lol! That's probably why he left the teasing for Tracey to do! :P
    I guess if Misty was older, prettier or well...like her sisters, Brock would like her in that way. But naah! He's like a complete big brother to Misty and Ash - and I think the writers got that point across very well. :D

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Really well. I believe that the two kids are just ... kids. Ash can't even remember where his pink rubber laundry gloves are probably, let alone doing the laundry on his own.

Ash: Hey... what's this lacy thing in the washing...
    Misty: *hits Ash with giant metal hammer*

Years
  • I'd have to agree with you Lancelite and MaxMan Ash wouldnt know how to do his own washing let alone anything as he'd always ask Misty to do it for him if they were still traveling together

Ash: "Misty the washing machine has stopped working again"
    Misty: "You dummy Ash you need to turn the power point on first"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back