• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    I just watched the episode and now I think I know what Delia was blushing.
    One of the points of that episode was to show Delia's thoughts on how much more responsible her son has grown. When Ash was talking to May, (whatever he was talking about), Delia probably thought to herself "My, Ash has really become smarter, more sensible and responsible." and I think her blushing had nothing to do with May and Ash as a couple. Rather, I think it was the blush of a proud mum.
    Throughout the episode, Delia showed she was proud of Ash. If anything, her blushing in the Ash+May conversation scene meant that she was proud that Ash has now developed a big-brother role (which he didn't havewhen he travelled with Misty and Brock).
    That's the way I see it.

You're right! I just watched the episode, too, and though I do not understand japanese ;_; I think you're right, Carina. I just hope that's true. ^_^;

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    I just watched the episode and now I think I know what Delia was blushing.
    One of the points of that episode was to show Delia's thoughts on how much more responsible her son has grown. When Ash was talking to May, (whatever he was talking about), Delia probably thought to herself "My, Ash has really become smarter, more sensible and responsible." and I think her blushing had nothing to do with May and Ash as a couple. Rather, I think it was the blush of a proud mum.
    Throughout the episode, Delia showed she was proud of Ash. If anything, her blushing in the Ash+May conversation scene meant that she was proud that Ash has now developed a big-brother role (which he didn't havewhen he travelled with Misty and Brock).
    That's the way I see it.
    True, I was thinking about why Delia was blushing, but I think the same like you.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Despite I am a serious DraggirlShipper and think DragonFangShipping is cute, I will never leave my PokeShipping past.
    I saw the episode pictures and they got me worried about Misty and Ash not loving each other anymore.
    But then I remembered, never give up hope, that's what society wants to do to you.
    I remember saying earlier that I didn't think Ash and Misty would really get together but now I'm really interested. The way Misty treated Ash all the journey and was concerned and especially during the second movie, it was so beautiful. That's why I think Ash is better for Misty.
    About the advanceshipping deal. I just think May has a little crush on Ash and Ash feels he has to protect her. I doubt they're really in love or anything.
    But Misty will return, eventually.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    She has.=3 she's traveling with them once agian.^-^
    That was very nicely done CC.

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    Here is a pic of them

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Thanks, Maya. I have another major hint that I found on Bulbagarden.
    About the Misty deal with her coming from Cerulean to Pallet and being there when Ash arrived.
    This was originally said by Archaic, one of the top leaders at the forums:
    Say you live in Australia, in Brisbane. The person you love is coming back to the country later this week, though you don't know when, and neither does the family, so it's pretty much impossible to meet them at the airport. Furthermore, they live in Sydney, and you know that the person you love will be arriving there, not in Brisbane, so you can't exactly just hop in the car and get there within 10 minutes of them arriving after getting a phone call telling you they'd arrived.
    And here was another post by Kasumi-san, another mod at the forums on the same thread
    I wouldn't go to a far place and wait for several days for a friend. In this case, I would wait until my friend comes back and then I would go visit him. But if it is the one I love, then it'd be completely different.
    And they say PokeShipping is dead *rolls eyes*

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Thank you so much for that post, Crystal Clair! It's truly nice to see that Pokeshipping still has hope, as long as we have a little faith :)

Welcome to the club, AshFan! I hope you enjoy it here! ^_^

Some Ash/Misty picture from the most recent episode:

Not Pokeshippy, but standing next to each other! ^^

Misty: Goodbye, Max!
    Ash: Hey, what about me? I wanna hug XD

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Thanks, Mana-san :)

Just been to the Misty or May thread, and they are bashing Pokeshipping so much, I'm very angry, and I don't know what to think anymore. Of course, I'll still be a Pokeshipper forever :)

Years
    That is very sad to hear that there are pokeshipping bashers in the Misty or May thread mistywishmaker im hoping that those bashers dont set foot in this thread if that happens those pokeshipping bashers will feel the wrath of us Misty fans as no one insults the best pokemon female character and gets away with it

Oh yeah before i forget... i've been hearing alot of people on other pokemon forum websites including serebii.net saying that all of the songs that Misty has sung are only dubbed songs that US animators put into the show to lead pokeshippers on a wild goose chase

Being that im a loyal Misty fan i dont believe a word that those other forum site pokeshipping bashers say, if those songs were to lead us pokeshippers on a wild goose chase why the h*** were they placed on each pokemon sound track

As the songs that Misty sung such as Under The Mistletoe and Misty's Song are 100% authentic as they are to do with her secret relationship with Ash that she is afraid to confess out loud so he can hear it

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi! Can I join? This is my first time writting. Pokeshipping is the best! I know I was just at serebii.net. I got out of there cause I hated it. Now matter what people say there's always going to be true pokeshippers! I love drawing them together, so I'll put fanart one day. It's so cool to talk to people that love pokeshipping.

mistywishmaker

Years
    Welcome, Pokefan10 and Jade_Destiny!

Now matter what people say there's always going to be true pokeshippers!

*claps loudly and joins Mana-san in wiping away a tear XD*
    Well said! Pokeshipping isn't dead, and it never will be. It doesn't matter what those bashers say, and I don't care if I'm being really corny and cheesy right now XD

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Can't wait til Misty comes back! I wonder what her sisters want her back for...
    Anyway, it's only a matter of 'when' she'll return, not 'if'.
    If any shipping will prevail in the series, it's gotta be Pokeshipping! Yay!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back