• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
  • Well I finally saw the pictures^____________^ and wait which eppy is it from? Are you talking about the ghost at maidens peak? *is confused XP*

Yes, it is from the episode Ghost at Maiden's Peak. Misty tries to scare Gastly away by using a cross lol and Gastly replies by stating that she shouldn't think of it as a Bloodsucking Vampire.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    XD true, ghosts are different than vampires of course. That was a great episode. I also remembered one of my other favorite pokeshipping episodes was the one where Ash and Tracey got paralyzed and Misty had to take care f him^^.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Yeah, they sure are and that episode really was great.
    As for that Poliwag episode, it was fun but would have been more fun had Tracey been sent to fetch someone like a Nurse joy and Misty would have to take care of Ash and get the reeds to help him survive till then. Ooh, it'd have been a lot more pokeshippy had that occurred.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Yo guys~ My Internet connection broke down for some time, so I wasn't able to post, haha. But I'm back now. Gah, the connection always breaks =.= I'll get my Mum to change the line soon XD

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Yo guys~ My Internet connection broke down for some time, so I wasn't able to post, haha. But I'm back now. Gah, the connection always breaks =.= I'll get my Mum to change the line soon XD

I was wondering where you disappeared lol. I hope the connection problems are fixed up soon. And the clubs need activity, they are dying, save them.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • I was wondering where you disappeared lol. I hope the connection problems are fixed up soon. And the clubs need activity, they are dying, save them.
    Ya, I totally agree. Where have all the active members go to? People~ Lol. I'll bring up a topic then ^^

What will Ash and Misty give each other for their birthdays?
    >.> Need some activeness, so the Topic Opener *ish* here XD

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • What will Ash and Misty give each other for their birthdays?
    Ty for the topic.
    Ash would prolly give Misty a strong water pokemon, an invitation to be back in the main company and maybe help her get out of her current busy life too.

Misty would prolly give him a nice meal cooked by herself(I am totally against the idea that her cooking is bad for I don't think Ash cooked when Brock was away or wasn't available and I don't think Tracey did either), a pokemon battle(I'm sure Ash would like this the most), a mail from his mom, an yes to his invitation to be back in the team and bless him with an adventure alongside her and a nice hot argument XD.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • I'm gonna edit the topic a little... xD

What will Ash and Misty give each other for Christmas?

Hmm.. if it's the anime, I really REALLY want for Misty to give a scarf... so romantic <3 And Ash... give her a plushie or something. :3

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • What will Ash and Misty give each other for Christmas?

Hmm.. if it's the anime, I really REALLY want for Misty to give a scarf... so romantic <3 And Ash... give her a plushie or something. :3

How cute~ Especially one that Misty knits herself, and Ash will give her a chibi plushie of her *hugs both together*

Anyway, I do think I owe some explanation here for being so inactive. My grandfather just passed away a week ago, and on the state of depression, I did not post ;__; And, well, I was just helping the adults prepare the funeral, wake, and attending it and stuff. So sorry T.T

mistywishmaker

Years
  • Pokeshippers! We must be more active in this club! The ahemadvanceshippingclubahem is catching up quickly with the number of posts due to their offtopic discussions... so let's be organized and stay on topic =)

How cute~ Especially one that Misty knits herself, and Ash will give her a chibi plushie of her *hugs both together*

Heehee xD Imagine Misty knitting... I bet she'd get frustrated halfway and poke herself but continue on knitting because she thinks about Ash at the moment <3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Soara may be a Pokeshipper too
    The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Under the pic said SatoshixKasumi
    And this isn't the first time
    even this picture had a Pokeshipping moment
    I think it's pretty awesome.
    btw, what's interesting is that there's absolutely nothing that indicates the usual suggestive style. No shine or implants.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • YES, MWM! I follow your each and every roder, Ma'am~ OK, to not let the ahemahemadvanceshippingclubahemahem catch up with us [have a hard time reading that xDDD], I'm opening a new topic~ GET ACTIVE~ Or I'll bawl my head off at you guys >DDD

Will Satoshi and Kasumi share the same bowl of noodles?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hiya everyone sorry if i have been so inactive but the last few months here in Australia have been really stinking hot due to el nino re-appearing after so many years absent

Now im gonna pick up on where we are now....I agre with MWM i can imagine Misty getting frustrated doing knitting but how do we know she doesnt do that during her spare time as its possible :-)

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • I am pretty sure Misty doesn't knit when she's free lol. An aggressive girl like her won't ever knit, except maybe for Ash lol. That's a sweet idea though, having Misty knit something for Ash.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • I am pretty sure Misty doesn't knit when she's free lol. An aggressive girl like her won't ever knit, except maybe for Ash lol. That's a sweet idea though, having Misty knit something for Ash.
    She likes other people to have the image of her as sweet and girlish... Which totally isn't, but still, Misty can knit xDDD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Misty knitting.....XD I like Wishy's idea as well with her getting fustrated. She'd probably give Ash the half done work and tell him that he'd better like it!

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • I'm gonna edit the topic a little... xD

What will Ash and Misty give each other for Christmas?

Good idea MWM This scarf she made by herself right?
    He should give her a pendant in a shape of silver hart and ha should break hart in two pieces half of hart should have misty and the second piece would have Ash. It isn't anything original but it's cute.
    Sorry I write so rarely but I'm extremely busy with my future exams it's the most important exam which can have for 18 years of life. Only this exam is so important.

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^Good luck with exams Kasumi! <33
    He should give her a pendant in a shape of silver hart and ha should break hart in two pieces half of hart should have misty and the second piece would have Ash. It isn't anything original but it's cute.

OMGG so cute... I'm gonna do a fanart of that one day xDD

Finished a new Pokeshipping fanart today (and my eyes are dying right now...)
    https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52458674/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back