• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash's Pikachu Club

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Why does everyone always believe that Pikachu is a male?

That is just the typical Pokemon stereotype! X_X

Stereotypes are hardly ever right......

I mean, no offense, but I don't see how in the world anyone could believe that Ash's Pikachu is a male. It makes absolutely no sense at all to me.

And Pikachu's voice is just WAY too high for me to even think that. O_O

And another thing, I think one of the reasons why Ash's Pikachu is so powerful is because it loves Ash a lot.

Sure, it's not as obvious as Chikorita/Bayleef's crush was, but it's there. I can tell just by the fact that every time Team Rocket tries to steal Pikachu, it immediately runs right over to Ash, and it says "Pikapi!" (Pikachu language for Ash) and they hug which leads me to believe that it must be a female.

And also, Pikashipping is more believable because I think Pikachu is a female.

But, again, this is just my opinon on the whole thing.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    well now from the evidence i believe pika is a female but used think it's a male

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Yay!

Someone else believes me!

Thanks, simpsonqueen!!!! ^_^

Tyson said:
    Anyway, Pikachu having a crush on Ash seems so...unrealistic >.>; He probably just hangs on his shoulder as a sign that they are good friends, male and male.
    How is that unrealistic, Tyson?

And if you remember the first episode, Pikachu decided against going inside its Pokeball, and instead saved Ash from all of those Spearow.

And also, near the end of the episode, Pikachu licked Ash.

Those two things right there are what also make me believe that Ash's Pikachu is a female.

Oh, and Tyson, also Pikachu is Ash's first Pokemon so it should have a very great bond and relationship with him.

And not only that, but do you know why it likes staying out of its Pokeball all the time?

So that it can be with Ash every minute of every day, and protect him.

That sounds like a female to me. ^^

And by the way, for those of you who think Pikachu's a male, where is all your evidence?

If you want me to believe that it's a male, then you should at least have some evidence to back that up.

Oh, and I must remind everyone that all we are doing right now is speculating about Pikachu's gender.

Because, as of right now, it has not been revealed yet in the anime.

But, I do hope they will eventually reveal it in the future, so that way we will know.

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    PokemonTrainerLisa said:
    Yay!

Someone else believes me!

Thanks, simpsonqueen!!!! ^_^

How is that unrealistic, Tyson?

And if you remember the first episode, Pikachu decided against going inside its Pokeball, and instead saved Ash from all of those Spearow.

Those two things right there are what also make me believe that Ash's Pikachu is a female.

Oh, and Tyson, also Pikachu is Ash's first Pokemon so it should have a very great bond and relationship with him.

And not only that, but do you know why it likes staying out of its Pokeball all the time?

So that it can be with Ash every minute of every day, and protect him.

That sounds like a female to me. ^^

And by the way, for those of you who think Pikachu's a male, where is all your evidence?

If you want me to believe that it's a male, then you should at least have some evidence to back that up.

Oh, and I must remind everyone that all we are doing right now is speculating about Pikachu's gender.

Because, as of right now, it has not been revealed yet in the anime.

But, I do hope they will eventually reveal it in the future, so that way we will know.

wow you really post a lot! anyways all those you said dosent mean anything. Pikachu has been here soooo long that there is strong evidence for AND against both genders :P unless there is a direct quote that was said about pikachu's gender (which i doubt) noone will ever be sure what it is. All we can do is believe...

Katsu Koneko said:
    Must. Join. Club. I WUV PIKACHU! *huggles all five or six plushies* I seriously have five or six plushies. xD I even have a Pikachu pillow.

Only 5-6 piushies o.O guess what, my best friend is one of my delux stuffed plushies :P (and im 200% dead serious about that!)......anyways come on in :D

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Well, all the evidence you gave me, I'll just give right back to you...

And if you remember the first episode, Pikachu decided against going inside its Pokeball, and instead saved Ash from all of those Spearow. - Friends.

- Friends.

So that it can be with Ash every minute of every day, and protect him. - Friends.

You keep saying that these are charasteristic of a female, yet why aren't they of a male friend? Like I said before, if you have a pet dog, if you're good friends with it, it will lick you whether it be male or female...

Lots of animals are trained to protect people...guard dogs? I believe they can be male or female.

And, the one about the spearow...same thing as I said above *Points up*

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Me wuv Pikashipping/Faithshipping(my version of Pikashipping) and I too think Pikachu is a female when I used to think she was a male. There would be no hugs, but handshakes if Pikachu was a male; I love their hugs. Would a male Pikachu sit and snuggle Sato-chan? Would a male put on a tough exterior in front of everyone? *huggles Pika plushie*

Oh yeah...

Pikachu's Voice Actress..

is...

Pregnant!

A little Pichu's coming! xD

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    If I remember correctly in the episode where ash gets the rainbow badge pikachu is smelling perfume with misty which i dont think a male pikachu would do. but thats not enough evidence. but I like to think of Pikachu as a female... :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    pikachu is soo cute i love it's cuteness and it's cheeks but sadly on pokemon ruby and sapphire they don't give it a new sprite on the strategy guide that is and ash's pikachu on crystal is weak and you can beat it easly i think that is mean how they tend to forget about pikachu on the games while pikachu is important on the anime so they should treat it more important on the games except for yellow where it was the star of the game

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    pikachu is sooo underrated in the games, but it gets all its glory from the tv show, so i dont think it needs more :P
    and hey i like perfume too :D

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    I'm not the owner of this club......

But, Hamstar isn't here right now, so welcome to the club, May-is-cute!

Tyson said:
    Well, all the evidence you gave me, I'll just give right back to you...

And if you remember the first episode, Pikachu decided against going inside its Pokeball, and instead saved Ash from all of those Spearow. - Friends.

- Friends.

So that it can be with Ash every minute of every day, and protect him. - Friends.

You keep saying that these are charasteristic of a female, yet why aren't they of a male friend? Like I said before, if you have a pet dog, if you're good friends with it, it will lick you whether it be male or female...

Lots of animals are trained to protect people...guard dogs? I believe they can be male or female.

And, the one about the spearow...same thing as I said above *Points up*
    Well, Pokemon aren't dogs, so that isn't really a good comparison, Tyson. XD

Anyway, I just believe that since Ash and Pikachu have such a great bond and relationship, that it would make more sense if it were a female.

Oh, and another thing, if Pikachu was a male like you think it is, then a lot of people - mainly Pokemon haters/bashers - would just come out and say that it's gay since it likes Ash so much. Would they not?

And that's another reason why I hope Pikachu's a female, to end all of that stupid bashing once and for all (also because of the fact that nearly everyone believes that Pikachu's a male, and that's just too overrated).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    if pika was male it would have a sort of look to it like the other pika's and that pika is well groomed and pika gets hugged and males hate that and at the start it was acting like a B**** but it eventually warmed up to ash and girls well kinda ignore boys first if they like em and that's what pika did so if pika ain't a female it will be saying that males dominate pokemon which isn't true

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    May-is-cute said:
    i beleive tah he's Male, but its really up to the fans.

That is soooo true!! its all up to the fans and what you picture pikachu to be :D

simpsonqueen said:
    if pika was male it would have a sort of look to it like the other pika's and that pika is well groomed and pika gets hugged and males hate that and at the start it was acting like a B**** but it eventually warmed up to ash and girls well kinda ignore boys first if they like em and that's what pika did so if pika ain't a female it will be saying that males dominate pokemon which isn't true

YAAAAA my brains about to explode!!!

Back