• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Atomic_Reactor Fanclub!!~*

Years
  • My favorite song on all the Guitar Hero games would have to be... either Decontrol (Guitar Hero I) or Six (Guitar Hero II)

What about you?

Its Atomic's question but can I answer?

Mine would be Knights of Cyndonia (It was one of my fave songs before I got the game.) or Before I forget (I dont amazingly like the song but I like to play it.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I was so busy posting in Chika's fanclub I forgot about this one =X

Lol, when I was in America for few weeks ago, I played Guitar Hero for the first time. And I sucked so hard :P

I'd like to learn how to play a real guitar first though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Oh, you live in Ireland, ok...

I sucked at first too, but not as bad as my mom lmao.

That doesn't mean we don't have Guitar Hero though :P

It's just the people in my school.. rock isn't very popular, rap is practically taking over. I don't actually know anyone with Guitar Hero here though..

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    honestly, i dont like chocolate, cake, candy, or anything like that. unless im in the mood for it. otherwise i hate it.

always in the mood for icecream though :P

You're crazy XD

When I was in America, you had all of these brands I never even heard of... and I never even tasted any of the kinds of things you have their. You're lucky :P

It's always too cold here for icecream. I mean, yesterday was 26 degrees (I'm guessing 75 fahrenheit) and today is around 10 degrees (around 50 fahrenheit). The weather is so depressing here -_-

Years
  • You're crazy XD

When I was in America, you had all of these brands I never even heard of... and I never even tasted any of the kinds of things you have their. You're lucky :P

It's always too cold here for icecream. I mean, yesterday was 26 degrees (I'm guessing 75 fahrenheit) and today is around 10 degrees (around 50 fahrenheit). The weather is so depressing here -_-

Yeah, you got to love the weather.

I wish we had Mountain Dew. :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    50 degrees 0_o
    in the summer 0_o

hey since you live in ireland, have you ever met Neo-Dragon?
    He lives in dublin =/

Haha, no XD

It's actually not that small. Around the same as New York. I've been to Dublin loads of times though.
    Roscommon is like completely opposite Dublin. Google it if you want :P

Oh, and Mountain Dew is now my favourite drink. I can't believe we don't have it here.

Back