• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Attempted Glorious Enchanted Return of Midnight Winged to the Realm of S&M

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Well, in case no one noticed, I havent been around S&M for like, two monthes! So, in my attempted return to the world of S&M, I have made a team of Pokemon I have NEVER used in my life, and am extremely unfamiliar with. So, I hope I can get some support! And maybe a welcome...

Alakazam-Choice Specs
    Timid-252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Trick
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Grass Knot/Energy Ball????

So, TrickSpecs lead. Never used, but looks like LOTS of fun for Gyara and others *evil grin*

Breloom-Poison Orb
    Jolly-252 Attack, 152 Speed, 100 HP????
    Substitute
    Leech Seed
    Focus Punch
    Seed Bomb

So, Breloom. I HATE FACING THESE!!!

Regirock-Leftovers
    Impish-252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Attack
    Rest
    ???
    ???
    ???

Im clueless

Celebi-Leftovers
    ???-???
    Heal Bell
    Leech Seed
    Energy Ball
    ???

So, yeah something

Cradily-Lefotvers
    Bold-252 HP, 152 SpDef, 100 Def
    Recover
    Toxic
    Energy Ball
    ???

Spiritomb-???
    ???-???
    ???
    ???
    ???
    ???

As you can see, I have never used these Pokemon, or paid them much attention, so you can see how hopeless I am... Some hyelp would be REALLy apprecitaed guys!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Well, in case no one noticed, I havent been around S&M for like, two monthes! <<What is this =o? So, in my attempted return to the world of S&M, I have made a team of Pokemon I have NEVER used in my life, and am extremely unfamiliar with. So, I hope I can get some support! And maybe a welcome...

Alakazam-Choice Specs
    Timid-252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Trick
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Focus Blast

OLOL, Focus blast, hits everything in the game for at least neutral along with Shadow ball, yeah, Trick Zam is fun to use.

Breloom-Poison Orb
    Adamant
    44 HP / 252 ATT / 212 SPEED

Substitute
    Spore
    Focus Punch
    Seed Bomb / Leech Seed / Stone Edge

Breloom, and youve forgot Spore =o, Adamant please, Jolly doesnt help it in any way shape or form, 44 hp gives max poison heal recovery.

Regirock-Leftovers
    Careful-252 HP, 252 Sp.Def, 4 Attack
    Rest / Ice Punch
    Curse
    Earthquake / Fire Punch
    Stone Edge

Im clueless <yes you are lol j/k ;), It already has like 293i23904 def, s focus on sp.def, this really shines in SS conditions.

Celebi-Leftovers
    Bold Nature
    252 HP / 220 DEF / 36 SPEED

Heal Bell
    Leech Seed
    Grass Knot
    Recover

So, yeah something < A pokemon maybe ? XD

Cradily-Lefotvers
    Bold-252 HP, 152 SpDef, 100 Def
    Recover
    Toxic
    Energy Ball
    ???

This thing is only good with SS support

Spiritomb-leftovers
    Careful Nature
    252 HP / 144 att / 112 sp.def
    Sucker Punch / Taunt
    Pursuit / Taunt
    Pain Split
    Will-o-wisp

derogatory Comments in bold =p, sorry, im really hyper..Anyways if your planning on Cradily and Regirock, SS support is a must.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2008
    Ok, I'm sure this will seem obvious once I hear the answer but, what is SS support (what does the SS stand for)?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Sandstorm.

Also, using Regirock without SS support is sin! If not, Registeel is far superior :):):):):)

Really, I don't see any need for Cradily. Let the overrated flower of poor stalling ability begone!

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Sandstorm.

Also, using Regirock without SS support is sin! If not, Registeel is far superior :):):):):)

Really, I don't see any need for Cradily. Let the overrated flower of poor stalling ability begone!

Forgetting Steelix is taboo. D: What's not to love about 200 base Defense?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Forgetting Steelix is taboo. D: What's not to love about 200 base Defense?

Um, what? I don't think "forgetting" anything is taboo at all, Steelix doesn't even fit this team. That's implying I should list every single physical wall, since Skarmory has physical resistances like no other, forretress walls tons of stuff and can Spikespin...but I'm not going to list all that because it's a waste of my time. Midnight knows what walls he has to choose from :/

Eos Aduro

Years
    Well, yeah it was looong! Thanks for rating peoples (Especially Anti, I thought you might hate me for being gone for so long...)

Well, Im trying Pokes I've never used, so out with the Regirock and Cradily! Slowbro WAS gonna be my physiucal wall, until I realized that gives me 3 psychic types, and makes me so open to Gengar its sad. So, so now I need a new physical wall and Cradily replacement... Steelix and maybe... Uxie?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I'd go for Donphan, you could use the rock resist and Rapid Spinner. Celebi's resistances help you a lot here.

Off-topic:

Also I am sorry but Ike >>> Sonic in SSBB :)

Eos Aduro

Years
    Donphan, sounds good! And yeah, his face just fit well, I dont use him. Im more of a Yoshi, Toon link, Lucas, Game&Watch, ROB, Pokemon Trainer user.

Ok, so yeah Donphan, and how about Medicham for that ;ast slot?

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    A bit weak on the Physical attacking side, no Close Combat + (Rock/Ice/Electric) to take down some Special Walls. Breloom does easily take care of Blissey, but is not fast enough to be a reliable Physical attacker. Once a Flying type comes out after you've Spored Blissey (Salamence for example) will cripple you, Alakazam can't OHKO Salamence. It's missing BoltBeam, another major thing a team needs. I'd recommend to get a better Special attacker, but it's really up to you. Some common flying threats include Salamence, Swellow, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Dragonite, Togekiss, Skarmory, Gliscor and Yanmega, they can serve a major pain to this team.

Do not think of taking Spiritomb out for any support though, if you do, you've just made yourself Heracross weak.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Hmm, makes sense, thanks name. Im going to break my no using pokes you;ve used before thing, and using Scarf-Z/Specs-Z. And Im putting in Steelix and would Medicham work for that last slot?

Back