• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Auditor Here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2011
    This is the Auditor speaking. Testing, one, two.

Okay, enough with the humor. *ahem*

I'm Auditor! I like various things about Pokemon. First, they are so cute. :P But enough with that! I like peanut butter. I enjoy playing my old Pokemon Yellow version. I've decided to create an account here for everythin' related to the Pokemanz!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Auditor! I'm sure your microphone is working fine. xD Glad to see a fellow Pokemon fan like you join us! I like peanut butter as well! :3 Pokemon Yellow was a great game, though I prefer the Gold/Silver/Crystal games better, tbh. You can discuss your days of Pokemon Yellow as well as the Metal/Color games at the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions, more so the Metal/Color board. It's like taking a trip down memory lane :3

Well, hope PC is treating ya well. You can always come to myself or any other staff member here if you ever have any questions! Make sure you read those rules, and have fun! See ya around!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    We are going to be great friends. You know why? Because I believe that peanut butter may be one of the best inventions in the world to date. I'm eating it on toast as I speak. Peanut butter is my one and only, it is the wind beneath my wings, it..... nah I'm just kidding. Sorta. But no, really, peanut butter is awesome.

Welcome, Auditor! I love your username, and I hope to see it around the boards :)

Back