• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aura Sanctuary

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    Admires Kaito's attention to his pokemon and invites his own pokemon out. Scyther and Rattata immediatly start play fighting while Pidgey and Furret sit on Kurisu sholders. "Nice Pokemon you have there."

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    SIGN-UPS:

Name: Anthony Eros

Personality: Anthony is a young sporty male with a wide interest in the world of Pokemon, including training, catching and battling them. Anthony went to school up to 12th year when he decided he would pursue a life with Pokemon instead of academics.
    Looks(Picture or description): Anthony has a slightly muscular build with short brown hair and blue eyes, well defined cheek bones and jaw line.

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    JJ rushed into the room, gasping for air.

"Ugh, I'M HERE!!!! GOD, THOSE FRICKING FEAROWS PECKED ME OFF MY BIKE AND I HAD TO RUN HERE!"

Everyone looked at him.

"Umm, anyone wanna battle?" JJ said, sending out a Rampardos.

Off Topic: I'm creating a ROM hack based off this game, and you all get to be in the class room when the game starts. (I haven't given the males and females they're uniforms yet, bare with me.

Screenshot:
    The Aura Sanctuary

Last edited:

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    JJ walked up to Jira.

"I saw you look at me. Ya want something?"

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    After walking for about an hour with Tyrant, I found a room with a guy with a Rampardos, and another person. "Finally! I found the right room!" I said, walking inside.

Kaito_Dark

Shadow Walker
    Years
    I keep washing Umi with Kage while Umi has a content smile on her face. "Your enjoying this aren't u, Umi," I ask as Umi lets out a happy cry. I then turn to Kage. "Kage. Y don't u take Kai and go get few towels from our room. Also pick up the shell wax from the top drawer of the night stand," I tell the Sneasel who salutes me and run over to my Lucarion and soon after both of them run inside. I watch them leave with a smile and then continue to wash Umi again.

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    JJ looked back at her. "I saw you look at me, what do you want?"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    Remember withdrew her pokemon and walked out of her dorm. She walked outside and looked around.

Her throughts were interrupted by a crude voice. "Girly! Yeah, you. Want to battle me? Heh. Like you had a choice."

Remember turned to see a young man, around her age, standing behind her.

Before she could answer, the man called out his first pokemon. A large red slug pokemon appeared in front of him. The slug's body was made of hot magma.

"Slugma!"It cried staring at Remember.

I guess I'll have to teach him manners. She thought releasing her Umbreon. Her Umbreon leaped out of his pokeball and gracefully landed on his feet. The yellow rings around his ears and legs beamed with sunlight.

The man chuckled."If that's all you can offer me this fight will be over soon, girly."

Kaito_Dark

Shadow Walker
    Years
    Kage and Kai return soon with towels and a small jar. "Thanx guys," I say to them with a smile and giving them a pat on the head. After that Kage continues to help me wash Umi as Kai goes back to watching over the others. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. A pansy with his pansy pokemon," says a voice from my left. As I turn to look I see a slightly muscular guy with a Kadabra by his side. I then look at Kage who is trembling a bit in anger and place a hand on his shoulder. "Let it go, Kage. He doesn't know what his talking about," I say returning to washing Umi knowing that my pokemon can't stand people who talk bad of me with me being the same way about people talking about my pokemon. "What's the matter pansy? Scared to fight me with your ultra weak pokemon?" As soon as those words leave the guys lips the air becomes full with slightly heavy aura that feels almost demonic and is felt by everyone in the sanctuary.

Scayth

The Voidwalker
    Years
    Scayth looks up and gives a slight chuckle. Turns around and sees Kobora sitting with his Tyrant... In a fit of Boredom, he walks over and sits next to Kobora, and gives a slight wave with 2 of his fingers as a gesture of hello.

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Rampardos growled at Luca.

"Rampardos does." JJ said, smiling.

Years
    Name: Charlie Shie

Personality: Is a human that loves pokemon and would do nothing to harm them. She is an energetic, courageous girl determined to do ANYTHING for pokemon. (sorry, im not good with describing personality)

Looks(Picture or description): Long Black hair. Baby Blue eyes. She wears a miniskirt for the uniform instead of the trousers.

Can I join?
    hope i can :(

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    (OOC: No, SU's have been closed. Sorry, I'll put that on top.)

"Okay."

"The guest gets the first move."

Kaito_Dark

Shadow Walker
    Years
    Over time some trainers within the sanctuary had learned never to piss me off by talking bad about my pokemon. My current opponent wasn't 1 of them. "U just made a BIG mistake," I growl out. The guys smirks and says "Y don't u prove it then. Fight me and Kadabra right here, right now." "Fine," I say and look at Kage. "Which strategy do u want to use?" I ask the small pokemon who then makes a 6 with his claws. "Number 6," I mutter thinking and after a bit nod. This causes Kage to move in front of me and get ready with my opponents Kadabra doing the same.

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Rampardos, Protect! Then rock slide! JJ yelled. A shield deflected the stream of water and a large ammount of rocks was heading towards Aqua.

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Alright Rampardos. Remember our training. Arms up and block it! I yelled.
    The beam hit Rampardos and a large explosion emmited around him, but Rampardos was only getting started.
    He can't always do this. I said. He can when he feels he needs to, but I still remind him. Now, use Earthquake!

Back