• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion Heart

Banned
Years
  • Okay I made a banner different to Aviex's.

tac4me.png

It's not bad >_>

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
  • Not a bad banner at all, perhaps a little large. But then again I am kinda very tight with trying to keep my sig small. The one I have now is a bit large for my liking XD. And you just gave it away you were in invisible mode. XD

Ok added ATGv2. And he nabbed the 2nd co-founder spot.

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Why red, red has nothing to d owith australia, but then again neather does blue XD

oh yeah and i live in tasmania, but i used to like in qld and loved it *i love the heat*

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
  • Next time you look at an Australian flag, you will notice that the 3 colours are red, white and blue.

And hows about putting some sort of link in ur sigs to the club? Im sure theres some Aussies/Aussie lovers out there we havent nabbed yet. :D

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
  • Who do you think will take out the grand finial for NRL & AFL?

i think that the bulldogs will win the NRL, and the Lioms will win the AFL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back