• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
Years
  • I'm joining! I LOVE Australia!
    *Checks if Happy Dude has joined since he lives in Australia* XD

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
  • Yo Happy Dude, we're waiting. Anywayz, out of where everyone has been to in Australia, where was everyone's favourite? Seeing as I have only been to Qld, NSW and ACT, I dont have much choice. Out of that Id say Dreamworld in Qld. XD. So much fun there. 2nd would have to be Canberra, its awe inspiring in some wierd way, sort of.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • No offence taken mine took a few seconds to make >_>

0 effort was put into it aswell.

Jason, Canberra is inspiring in a nerdy sort of way.

Anyway, I've lived in Victoria, South Australia, NSW for a little while, and QLD, been to all the worlds, and next stop is America after I pass/FAIL Year 12.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • ive been to tassie and qld, ofcourse i drove frome qld to melbourn to get to the boat, but they dont count,

but dreamworld would have to be the best ever XD

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • AFL: kangaroos
    NRL: bwah?

ive been to, victoria, NSW, queensland, south australia and ACT, but only ever lived in victoria. Ive never been overseas tho :(

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • eh iv'e never been overseas eather (tasmanis is NOT overseas)

AFL: Brisbane Lions
    NRL: .....i would tell you if i followed the game XD

so whatelse can we be talking about
    ............................... ..

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
  • I are back, welcome Scolari. Also, seeing as Lion Heart was booted out XD, a new co-founder is required. First in best dressed. And surely you can think of something to talk about bbc, think hard enuff and Im sure you will.

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
  • I love the cricket, Symonds and clarke are the best two players in the Australina tribe, although, the boys always do us proud, by smashing the west indies and india, they should all be commended

Last edited:
    Years
  • When i went down under for crisse, i couldnt get enough of the criket, i luv it! the pakis got seriouly hammerd in that series.Warney and Lee are my faves, but Clarke is pretty darn good.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • me i cant sit down and watch cricket, ill check the scores once in a while, but i think its too boring to sit down and watch, but thats just my opinion

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back