• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Well I am thinking of getting Anakin's new lightsabre, a colour-change type, and that shall be the last before the premiere (i still have to buy the shoes). We shall see how that one goes.

9 days, 2 hours and 12 minutes to go, not that I'm counting

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    i did a-d-d-2 was cool what about the fake yoda "pull my finger, unkle (forgot his name), its time to kiss now lol

Stacee

MY EMERALD!
    Years
    i think you were talkin about kev.
    Hehehe Jabba the s**t was too. And what about She-bacca? And when Ranger Stacy come along and Pete came out with it. That was soooo wrong
    (i want that wombat!!! it was so cute!!!)

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I was quite irked at Rove Live for that Star Wars bit last night. But hey, I know that EP3 is going to blow it all away, so I am at peace, one with the Force one may say.

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
    You know that nintendo wont do any thing reguardless about the patiation...

But if they did, it would be in a E-Card, I Have and E-Card Reader

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back