• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Avatar:The Last Airbender Fan Club!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    While it is written in the USA, it is animated in South Korea. XD

That's pretty close to Japan, and seeing as it is about the only good show on Nick, I don't mind calling it anime.

Uncyclopedia has it right when they call it Avatar: The Last Good Show on Nick, XDD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    It didn't air in Canada, heh. It was a rerun of the Painted Lady. >_>

I was annoyed big time, XD.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I have a feeling YTV's just going to play them in order now, probabley trying to plan it so England, Canada and the U.S. can get the finale at the same time......or something.

I think the U.S. is next inline to show new espisodes. Do you guys have 313 yet? I can't wait for the Boiling Rock, GAH!!!

Editz: Okay did some research, and thinking well if YTV continues to release them in chronolgical order than THe Boiling Rock will be Aired on April 11. Now Apparently England who got 309 and others so much before us still hasn't gotten a new episode so it could still yet be awhile. January 4 was when The Dragon Masters was released, so it's been over a month already. Now the U.S. I believe is on pace to release it a little earlier.
    Aslo Book 3, volume, so episodes 311-315 is set to be released on May 6th, so if the release dates have any relation to the last release dates, The Boiling rock part 2 (so 315) should be premiered roughly a 2-6 weeks before hand.

So ya, you decide for yourself, it'll probabley be along ways a way. Maybe we'll be surprised :D

Last edited:
    Back