• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE AWESOME BLABLABLA...♥~*ABBY*~♥ FANCLUB...WITH 100% MORE PEOPLE

do you like rai

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Meh. I wish people could see sarcasm on the Internet. Needs moar rolling eyes.

Definately. Sarcasm takes up a lot of my everyday speech. It is a shame that you can't tell on the internet. I really feel like not reading Frankenstein (It has WAYYY to many big words in it)

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Thats why you put the sarcasm links, like

[sarcasm] Oh yes Britney Spears totally looked good bald [/sarcasm]

Eos Aduro

Years
    Really? Thats just weird. And Chika has never been here when i;ve been here so she should hurry up and be here!

Years
    HI!!!!!!!!!!!! OMIGOD SPENCIE-KUN, YOU'RE ON?!?!?!

*sarcasm* I really wanted to pair with Andre, not you *sarcasm*

Speaking of, you paired with KAYDEE?!?!

Eos Aduro

Years
    No I didn;t pair Kaydee, I tried and failed, and god thing too, cause now YOU'RE BACK! AND IM SO HAPPY! And Gongon was all like, no I pair Trace, and then you came back and I was all like RAICHUCHIKA PAIRS AGAIN!

Years
    But I think the point Jimmy was trying to make is that we should be random...

uh...

I'm not good at this, so I'll just sing along to the song I'm listening to. "You're sick of feeling numb, and not the only one, I'll take you by the hand, and I'll show you a world that you understand..."

*skipping a few lines*

"PAIN! WITHOUT LOVE! PAIN! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH! PAIN! I LIKE IT ROUGH! Cuz I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all..."

Back