• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE AWESOME BLABLABLA...♥~*ABBY*~♥ FANCLUB...WITH 100% MORE PEOPLE

do you like rai

• Total voters

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I know, I know, but I was at school then, Chika I know you;re having an off day, and here in advance *snuggles huggles, and buggles* Not even sure what buggles menas. Oh and classicrock i need your two favorite colors for a spriting project and for a Pokemon, would you say you're a Exploud? For ye'know classicrock, its loud.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well I don't really have favorite colors, but I would have to go with The dark red and brownish yellows in my sig (I cant really find a color to describe them). And I guess I fit an exploud.

Years
    We have the day off of school today, and I'm losing weight. Only two good things happening today.

Oh god. Now Lash HATES me, Klippy wants me to leave, and I'm in a horrible mood today. And I'm ashamed of myself. That rampage got so many people to hate me. I don't hate Kaydee, I'm just so effing jealous of her. D:

Eos Aduro

Years
    Just people you like Kaydee and don;t even know you, and since they don;t know you, they have no influence over you since they're strangers. And I have a six day weekend, woot! But Waffle-San is gone for like 2 weeks so I is sad, since he is my best friend and Im going to be a loner -_-. And why are you jealous of Kaydee? Well now she kind hates you, but she hasn't got anything better than you do.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Pretty good, OH! OH! Burst Im doing a spriting project, I need your two favorite colours! And permission to recolor you as a Marowak maybe.. Im still not sure what Poke to use for you.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ...why not a monferno...its fire(burst) and fighting(ninja)...and um gray and red...those are my faves...um or glisor...i luv it wit a burnin passion

Eos Aduro

Years
    I was thinking Gliscor, I just want someone to be a Marowak, maybe I'll be a Marowak.. and grey and red Glisocr comin up!

Eos Aduro

Years
    No you can talk, but just look at the glorious Gliscor!!
    THE AWESOME BLABLABLA...♥~*ABBY*~♥  FANCLUB...WITH 100% MORE PEOPLE

Back