• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE AWESOME BLABLABLA...♥~*ABBY*~♥ FANCLUB...WITH 100% MORE PEOPLE

do you like rai

• Total voters

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Someone told me it was spelt with an i… they lied… it's a y. :<
    And er yea how are you? xD;

Years
  • The story of my day so far- It actually isn't all bad. I made 100 friends, and prevented someone from leaving PC (Seth the ROM Master), but besides that, it was pretty bad. It all started when I woke up...

It was about 4:00 am. I got up to go to the bathroom, because I felt sick. Then, I went back to bed. I then rolled over. And that's when it started.

I saw my dad. Now it would be one thing if he really was there, or if he wasn't holding a knife, but it looked so real- my dad standing there with a knife pointed at me. I wanted to scream, but nothing came out. I felt like I was going to get a heart attack. I hallucenated, but I didn't know that at the time.

The same thing happened at about 2:00 pm. Then, 20 minutes later, I heard a voice telling me I don't deserve to live, that I should kill myself. However, I didn't, after all, I'm typing this right now, aren't I...? =/

And I also don't want to die. Well, there's my day so far. It prooves I'm on the gradual path to insanity. =[

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • *Hugs* First off, you do deserve to live and Im very happy to see that you recognize that fact :D
    Also, you're not insane! To be completely honest, there really is no such thing as normal. There are so many different cultural and social stanadards as to what defines "normalcy". It's impossible for anyone to be normal by all standards, we're all insane by someone else's standards. Also, the hallucenations won't last. I'm no expert, but I know that you can overcome them. Don't give into them.
    I hope that helped ^^

Years
  • *hugs back* Well, thanks. Hopefully this will stop, it's been going on for about a week now... voices in my head... the sound of my door opening... I went from carefree to paranoid in less than 2 weeks. :(

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • O man, scary. That reminds me of that speaker that came in a talked about uh..wahts it called..not psychosis uh.....schizophrenia. Really freaky.
    Man I wish I could do more...but Xairmo basically said all that I can say. I'm sure I can be considered insane on so many levels.

Well here's for postivie thinking.

*gives big bear hug, with big teddy bear*

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Evidently not great mewthree. Dont worry Chika, Im sure you're fine. Even so, the first one might have been a dream and the second and the voices might be your imagination working up because of the dream, its called psychosomatic, it means something isnt real, but your brain tells you it is (that is a rough discription)

OMG I GOT A LAPTOP BUT I CANT TYPE WELL ON IT YET!!!

Atomic Reactor

then you must... practice practice practice!
    thats how people get good at things.
    like polo for instance!

Years
  • Hi Mewthree! Hi Andre!

Well, I'm much better now. My new pair gave me great advice, to tell the voices to go away and that I wouldn't listen to them, and it worked! :D

Atomic Reactor

at least everything is good now :3
    so how have you been other than the voice thingy..

Back