• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

***The Awesome July Daily Chit Chat Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, I agree. Sometimes you just gotta let that inner kid out. It's the fun times in life that create good memories. And no matter what age you are you can never be too old for having fun.
    Yeah, People tend to do that way to often. Meh, who cares. Let them look at me like i'm some kind of 'special person'. If I'm having fun, It's worth it. Especially among friends.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hey, happy July everyone! =3
    I can't believe it's already July... 2007 seems to be going by fast.
    Anyways, this will be the month were I make the thread for my fanfiction Strawberry Diamonds! Keep your eyes peeled...
    It will be this month, I promise. [I said this in the begining of last month...^^;]

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah, I agree. Sometimes you just gotta let that inner kid out. It's the fun times in life that create good memories. And no matter what age you are you can never be too old for having fun.

Unless somehow you've managed to mature your mind to a point of no return. I've seen younger kids more mature than they should every be at that age. It just gets freaky like that. XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Same, I was forced into maturity because I've been at a private school for a while now. We all understand what private schools are ALL about do we not?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Same, I was forced into maturity because I've been at a private school for a while now. We all understand what private schools are ALL about do we not?

I don't!! I go to a private school, but I'm not confused by your statements. They don't really restrict us to be nice and matured by their strict ways. At least, not in my case I hope.

What part of private schooling is the dreaded part that we must understand?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yes we do.
    Yeah, I was forced to be mature at a very young age because I've had to help raise my little brother so I know how it feels to have your lost your childhood to some extent. I may not act the part all the time. But that's because I dont give a hoot what age I'm acting if I'm having fun. XD But then too there has to be some control over the inner kid doesnt there?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Do you know about Christian schools and all that? And how perverted they can be? Think of relative perversion 10x as bad ;o;

Perverted?? How does perverted and Christian private schools go together??
    Unless... wait... this better not be what I'm thinking right now. OH MY. =O

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Whatever your thinking is possibly more correct than you might think. Use your imagination, and odds are it's happened...

=O
    No... I think I'm fine restricting my imagination at this point and time. It isn't good to think about. *hides*

The odds that it's happened? What exactly do you mean by that??

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Two words: Garment fetishism.

Let me just say this: Japanese schoolgirl uniforms are sexier than their Western counterparts.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'm not sure if I'm really supposed to be talking about things like this buuut...

Spoiler:

It sucks ;_;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm not sure if I'm really supposed to be talking about things like this buuut...

Spoiler:

It sucks ;_;
    Like I said earlier, garment fetishism. I'm sure you're quite attractive outside of uniform, Teresa, but it's the uniform the guys are really after.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I wish it was Summer right now... it's Winter down here and it's freezing cold. I think I caught a cold too. Anyone wanna come save me from the grasps of winter?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back