• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

***The Awesome July Daily Chit Chat Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I've never even heard of yellow ._. but it sounds cool XD Some of the cried would be reall weird though Oo

5'7" and still growing according to my doctor :] I should be 5'8" by time I'm done, I think XD

I liked fighing for things, that was always for fun. Except not if I kept catching the same thing :< that just got annoying.

Long, but fun :]] I think it would be nice to see. That actually would be a fun way to end the games, if they do XD

Never heard of Yellow?! Oh, Jebus. XD

Wow, 5'8"? My doctor said I'll be about 6'2" when I'm done growing. :3

I know, plus, it'd keep everyone happy. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I've never even heard of yellow ._. but it sounds cool XD Some of the cried would be reall weird though Oo

5'7" and still growing according to my doctor :] I should be 5'8" by time I'm done, I think XD

I liked fighing for things, that was always for fun. Except not if I kept catching the same thing :< that just got annoying.

Long, but fun :]] I think it would be nice to see. That actually would be a fun way to end the games, if they do XD

where were you when yellow was released? lol

I'm 5'8 1/2 so if you pass me then ill be praising that doc

the pkmn games will nevah end...*20 years after* lolz

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Never heard of Yellow?! Oh, Jebus. XD

Wow, 5'8"? My doctor said I'll be about 6'2" when I'm done growing. :3

I know, plus, it'd keep everyone happy. XD
    No ._. does that make me uncool then? XDD here I'll google it or something right now :3 K, well I found a picture of it on amazon, I've never seen it before O__O

ooh, that's how tall my dad is =O you'll be tall XD

Mhmm, true that ;D

where were you when yellow was released? lol

I'm 5'8 1/2 so if you pass me then ill be praising that doc

the pkmn games will nevah end...*20 years after* lolz
    I dunno DD: I really, don't know XD

Aww, I'll be half an inch shorter than you XD

As long as the show goes on I guess they'll continue making games :3 So, whenever the show ends most likely. XD

Years
    I'm about 6'. As a kid, I imagined what it would like to be taller than my dad and now I know.

I'm still getting used to the 4th generation, never mind a 5th generation... they'll have to run out of ideas eventually. Think they may have already.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm about 5''6, going onto 5''7. I'm not really that tall, but at school most of the girls are quite small, so I only feel tall at school. XD

I can just see that, 10 years later they have over 1000 pokemon. XD

The idea of future gaming is scary, I wouldn't be suprised if they made games where you had to control it with your body in 10 or 20 years time. DX

Inugami

Years
    I'm about 5''6, going onto 5''7. I'm not really that tall, but at school most of the girls are quite small, so I only feel tall at school. XD

The idea of future gaming is scary, I wouldn't be suprised if they made games where you had to control it with your body in 10 or 20 years time. DX

Trying to "Catch them all" will be hard without backward capabilities. Imagine how hard that will be. With over 1000 pokemon to catch, yeah, A little hard, but nonetheless fun.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

1000 would be scary to think about. Playing a game of that size would require some real playing time to get them all.

That'd be cool... actual games where you can walk into and take part in. Like a Virtual Sim thingy.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I can also see them running lower on ideas by that time. XD Especially if they have to come up with another 500+ designs to fill it in, which will make approximately 8 generations of Pokemon play....

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    I think Nintendo has already run out of ideas.

They were really pushing it with R/S/E, the pokemon were kinda boring.

However, they've gone too far now.

Any games after D/P would be generic and boring. But I'd still get it because I'm a diehard pokemon fan.

Inugami

Years
    They'll Probably keep going. D/P seems to be so popular, so they have enough money to keep dishing out more ideas. Even with about 1000 pokemon, It'll probably keep going. As long they have enough money to keep on going. That's my opinion.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    They'll Probably keep going. D/P seems to be so popular, so they have enough money to keep dishing out more ideas. Even with about 1000 pokemon, It'll probably keep going. As long they have enough money to keep on going. That's my opinion.

I think they should just stop though, because they can go while they're still on top, instead of getting too greedy. Like a lot of good shows could've ended when they had the chance (ex: Sopranos, which the all-time worst ending, IMO).

You're right, I think they'll keep on going.

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
    Years
    I haven't come in this place since February of what, last year? From what I've heard...oh nvm.

The Sopranos had the best ending ever. It was perfect. No, sorry people, there was no shootings, or gore like everyone wanted in the end...yes everyone in there could have killed him...maybe...
    They left it to your own opinion. I think Tony lived.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

D/P is popular, but that's pretty much only in like the US and Japan still though. I've been looking around here, D/P has been released but there's no hype or anything. Pokemon died out here about 5-6 years ago D:

They probably would keep going as long as they're making any profit. The industry for them is pretty big and continuing it with more games will keep raking in all the money. They probably pay kids to come up with new Pokemon ideas... xD

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Pokémon is one of the biggest franchises in the world. Not just gaming franchise, either. It has everything from a TV show to movies to plushies to trading cards and more. Not even to mention the crazy amount of spin offs they make, and sell a lot of.

Pokémon has a lot of life left in it yet. You can tell that just be the insane amount of copies D/P sold in such a short period of time.

And I think they'll keep adding new Pokémon, but I think they'll cut down on the amount of new Pokémon there are each generation. There are still dual typings that haven't been created yet (dark/fighting definitely and grass/steel might be interesting, despite the 4x fire weakness) as well as a lot of older Pokémon needing evolutions.

And there's no way in Hell that Nintendo will let the Pokémon franchise die before we get a Pokémon MMORPG on either the Wii or the Wii's successor.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    The Sopranos had the best ending ever. It was perfect. No, sorry people, there was no shootings, or gore like everyone wanted in the end...yes everyone in there could have killed him...maybe...
    They left it to your own opinion. I think Tony lived.

You really think so? Or is this some kind of sarcasm I can't see? I don't mind the no violence, I just expected something better!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back