• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Awesome Xairmo Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    My New Years was fun. Me and two friends had a sleepover and played 360 until 4AM. We also watched the simpsons movie which is hilarious. xD
    Sounds like fun. i was able to see my bff on new years eve, she came bowling with me and the church people. then she left and i had to stay at the church peoples house until new years -_-;
    how are ya? got wifi yet?
    btw im still trying to get you an electrizer, ive caught like twenty friggin elekids and none had one -_-

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Well do you have LEaf Green/Fire Red, you need that stuffed into the DS for it to work, hey Xairmo! I got warned for spamming sat Neko-Chans fanclub, Deimos was very very mad, his warning was finished with Have a Nice Day really sarcastically.

Xairmo

Years
    Well do you have LEaf Green/Fire Red, you need that stuffed into the DS for it to work, hey Xairmo! I got warned for spamming sat Neko-Chans fanclub, Deimos was very very mad, his warning was finished with Have a Nice Day really sarcastically.
    Yep, i have both. fire red must be in the gba slot while you search in the grass next to the wind works. it just taked forever -_-
    hey nit-nite ^^
    yeah i saw his post, i didnt get warned cuz i only had one post contributing to the spam =D
    azonic was banned ;_;

Eos Aduro

Years
    So was burst! I was 2 warnings in the span of a week, I've been here for what, seven monthes and not a single warning! How long is it until the warning disappear? I forget.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I didn't get warned(Or banned) because the only times I posted were to tell people to shut the **** up.

@Wifi question: Yeah, I can get to wifi pretty much any time now. I KNOW. IT'S ****ING IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND AN ELECTRIZER ON A WILD ELEKID. I've tried. ;_;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm just too picky about what to buy and didn't get enough time this Christmas to chose gifts.

You don't get allowance?

Xairmo

Years
    So was burst! I was 2 warnings in the span of a week, I've been here for what, seven monthes and not a single warning! How long is it until the warning disappear? I forget.
    Warnings can disappear? Ive gotten tow. for flaming itachi and for bypassing the sig limit three times
    I didn't get warned(Or banned) because the only times I posted were to tell people to shut the **** up.

@Wifi question: Yeah, I can get to wifi pretty much any time now. I KNOW. IT'S ****ING IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND AN ELECTRIZER ON A WILD ELEKID. I've tried. ;_;
    alright well I could have an electrizer for you by tomorrow (i hope XD) so when we're both on tomorrow we could trade if you want?
    though it will be hard to tell when you're on do to the invisisble -_-
    I'm just too picky about what to buy and didn't get enough time this Christmas to chose gifts.

You don't get allowance?
    Nope, not anymore. I used to get 10 bucks every friday. now i get twenty bucks every other week for mowing my nonnas lawn

Eos Aduro

Years
    Ah ok, still 5% Chance, its tough. Most people just go to the trade forum, you can usually find oe there, for a price.

I thought there was like a month thing were warning disappear.

Xairmo

Years
    i have diamond and pearl =D
    do you need national dex to get elekid though cuz i only have national on pearl >.<

Eos Aduro

Years
    Thats simple, go talk to lady to have seen Palkia, then go after the little legendaries elves thingys, and whatever is left, you should have seen battling wussy trainers.

Xairmo

Years
    i dont wanna wastee time catching the pixie freaks, i'll just kill em like i did in pearl

Eos Aduro

Years
    Well if you do catch them and they have good natures, you could get a dang good poke for them at the trade forums... Especially Azelf, get a Timid Azelf, you're golden. Also different natures of Ditto.

Xairmo

Years
    Well if you do catch them and they have good natures, you could get a dang good poke for them at the trade forums... Especially Azelf, get a Timid Azelf, you're golden. Also different natures of Ditto.
    i suppose i could migrate a pokemon from rire red and have it hold my master ball and go to azelf, save infront of him and just keep on catching until i get a timid one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back