• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Awesome Xairmo Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    lol no cause you know my name lol, ok we can be friends, but you gotta tell him to answer my texts...im a very lonely child lol

Xengan

~Ocarina~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2009
    lol no cause you know my name lol, ok we can be friends, but you gotta tell him to answer my texts...im a very lonely child lol
    Sweet. So what's Mario like on PC? Is he a big queen?
    And I'll tell him :]

Xengan

~Ocarina~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2009
    lol the queeniest lol no hes pretty cool, no hes really cool lol
    Hey Jimmy! It's Moppy ^^ This is my BFF's Profile! So be nice to her! And I'll answer your texts when I can but I'm busy a lot though D:

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    There he be!!! I'm good, just got home from a Christmas party. That's probabley my favourite part about the holidays, the general cheer of people and the excuses to hang out with friends. I think I'm more excited for New Years Eve than I am for the 25th.

I'm in a kind of melancholy mood so I don't know if I can spread the cheer in this post, uhh........cheese grader? Haha, I got my friend a cheese grader randomly, best present ever.
    More importantly though, what's up with Xairmo?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    XD Cheese Grader = WIN!
    Aaw why melancholy my dear friend? D: I'm fine. Determined. Fierce.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    He's probabley determined to return all the presents he got for the ultimate cheese grader, or to begin a (possibly) never ending quest to find something better. (I could just give you my address and make it easier :P)

Merry Christmas!!! To all that celebrate it!!

Ahh my melancholy mood is a long story but I'm better now, I don't stay sad for long.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    omfg its hiro! hi. um moppy are you like dead or somthing???
    I don't think I am, why do you ask? ._.
    Hi Xairmo (and everybody else)! :D

How is ya? What'd you do/get for Xmas?
    Hay Hiro ^^
    I'm well, kind of bored at the moment :P I got Seasons 5, 6, 7, and 8 of Will & Grace on DVD. I now own every season <3 I also got a Barack Obama T-Shirt xD

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Ya, yowza. Don't run with scissors, unless your dancing with safety scissor's cause thats not dangerous, just living on the edge. Yea.

He's probabley watching Canada go for gold against Sweden in the World Junior Hockey Championships. (Anyone who saw the Cananda-U.S.A. game or the Canada-Russia knows that this is entertaining awesome hockey at its best.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back