• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Okay, registered. I do have one question though, let's say I get a shiney Charamander, if I evolve it, will it become a shiney Charmelon? Just wondering...

Ps I'm on wifi, when you gonna be on it.

Years
    Okay, registered. I do have one question though, let's say I get a shiney Charamander, if I evolve it, will it become a shiney Charmelon? Just wondering...

Ps I'm on wifi, when you gonna be on it.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Sorry to be partially spamming your thread Cake
    But the convo between you and Crayonz is hilarious!

@Crayonz, Once shiney always shiny, evolution doesnt change that

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Deoxys: See above post, too lazy to retype.
    @Crayonz: I just finished now, be patient lols. And yeah, any shinies you have will retain shininess once you evolve them. Forever. Here's a basic guide on shinies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Derp, enjoy the shiny Charmander. Hopefully you'll prod around the article I linked you in my previous post. Tells a lot about shinies. Anyway, I'mma lurk for a little and go to bed if moobelle doesn't show up. I'm a bit tired. :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    sent you a pm, but posting here just in case. I'm ready to trade :) Here this fc 0817 9833 8651

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Replied to the PM moobelle, don't worry, lol. I'm in WiFi right now. C: Thank God you showed up now though, lols. I'd probably have slept at my desk.

Yeah, PST, as I live in SoCal. We have the same time. And alright, bye then, haha. ;P

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    It's fine, haha. The wait was good as it made me sleepy enough to want to go to bed. Which is rare. Enjoy the shinies, also, moobelle. C: I'll add them to the trade list tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    How long does it take to rng a caterpie? I don't care about ivs and such, I just care that it's shiny. Btw, cake is really nice! I live in socal too!

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    How long does it take to rng a caterpie? I don't care about ivs and such, I just care that it's shiny. Btw, cake is really nice! I live in socal too!

Maybe 10 minutes at most. Is it fine if I do it tomorrow morning or something though? Haha, I'll go cuckoo otherwise. xD SoCal is awesome. But only for SoCal peeps, not many people seem to like it otherwise. a shame, really.

BUT ANYWAY jeebus i really need to get to bed. bye guys, good night. <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    I would like the shiny ev'd feraligatr. I can offer UT shiny buizel or any Pearl starters including a Chimchar with thunderpunch. prefer to be contacted by PM

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Hey cake, if you haven't already done caterpie, can you rng a weedle or wurmple thatlle become beutifly instead? Thanks!

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Sorry guys, couldn't have the chance to be on today. I'm on now though. :P

@steviec: Sorry, not really interested in any of those. :/
    @Deoxys: Sure, I haven't RNGd anything yet so I can do the Weedle. I cannot do the Wurmple because it is impossible to tell in advance if it would evolve into a Beautifly/Dustox.

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
    IV-bred
    Pokemon: Shedinja (im not sure if this is posible)
    Nature: lonely
    Egg moves?:none
    What IVs do you want?: this is the specific part :/:
    iv-31/12/31/x/31/31
    Shiny?:no
    Other: could it be nicknamed "You Mad?"
    Offer in exchange?:i have a shiny ditto, a shiny glaceon, shiny umbreon, and shiny flygon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back